tiny mites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They can destroy your grow.

Riots Ultimate Mite Spray works great and I highly recommend it.

whats the difference in 209 and 217 will the 209 work just as well, i also was looking at the ultimate wash stuff tcbud was talking bout, bc i have the one thats like 2 and a half from harvest

I have used the ultimate wash and it did work. The difference is 217 a spray that kills on contact and the residual in the plant disrupts the life cycle of the mite.

209 is a systemic you put in water and water your plants with it. These are both made of rosemary oil. 209 makes the bugs leave cause they don't like the taste of rosemary.

The electrified water worked, but i personally which is only my opinion i like the sns products because of the residual affects/ effects, too stoned to remember the difference.

I would feel safe using the sns before harvest if you have 2-3 weeks. I can't remember if you have to repeat with the electrified water. I used it a couple years ago. I would feel safe with it too.

Riots Ultimate Mite Spray can be used till the day before harvest.

k thanks everyone, where can u find the riots mite spray and whats the price

im also thinking about both sns's and the ultimate wash gotta make decision today just so many, and pc it dont affect bud taste at all

Just went to get the Addy for you and I see they are sold out. I hope they get more in. Was $30 for 1 ounce but that 1 ounce would make 30 gallons of spray....Sorry

If your worried about taste, do the electric water. Just make sure you get every single part of the plant. I used to lay a sheet of paper in the top of the pot so the soil didn't fall out and lay the plant on it's side. Roll it around and do all the underside of the leaves first. Then put the plant upright and spray the heck out of it. Let dry without the lights on it. Put back under lights when dry. Seriously the hardest thing about the borg is getting the spray everywhere. That is why i like the natural systemic. You can do it. I have faith in you Kindbud!

Azamax can also be used up to the day of harvest.

Latest posts

Back