Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing stuff in this thread!

I can not wait to try Nurse Larry someday :)

yes it is . love the outdoors with your ladies. I love your tote tub pots.

rosebud...I have a question on your hydrangeas. My wife has some that have never bloomed. Any tips on them? the plants look fine, but they never bloom. I saw your post on using the stems as poles. Just thought you might have a tip to get them to bloom ..thanks

yes it is . love the outdoors with your ladies. I love your tote tub pots.

rosebud...I have a question on your hydrangeas. My wife has some that have never bloomed. Any tips on them? the plants look fine, but they never bloom. I saw your post on using the stems as poles. Just thought you might have a tip to get them to bloom ..thanks

In my yard Bozzo they need to face East or North to be happy and bloom. They die anywhere else. They need some food, i don't know why your's arent blooming... maybe a bad variety... good luck with that though. I love them.

The only plant I ever grew outside, would've gotten killed by the cold had I left it out when it had barely started flowering. Luckily, I had it in a pot so it didn't get too large and was moveable. So I had pulled it into a tent once I pulled a tent. Worked well, great results.. I think I got lucky on that one (height wise)

I grew in pots last year Fang, and it was way to much work. I was watering 2-3 times a day. They weren't big huge pots like Ston~ uses though. They were 10 gallon. In the ground they need water every two days.

We are thinking about a cover however, at least I am, not sure MR rb is.lol

Thinking about getting my frame cover built also. We've been so dry here, but don't want to risk it. Going to hit the store today and get to staking. Lots of sag starting to happen.

Really surprised how well the tiny little 5 gallon nurse Larry is doing. It's ridiculous how little soil she has, and yet she doesn't seem to mind.

Happy Labor Day everyone!

View attachment image.jpg

WOW Ston~ that Nurse Larry is a good girl. And beautiful... You are nailing it in a 5 gallon pot...puts NLs mom to shame.

what up peeps,dang those are looking great ston.....on my secound go round with the nurse,planted 4 beans,100% females,in 3rd week of flowering and I have 1 larry og going.....cant wait till they are finished,getting low on stash again......I cant believe how big that 5gal nl is.....awesome,wish I could grow outside here in SC. too many nosey neighbors......hey Mom miss ya....

Miss you too son. We are rocking the Nurse Larry, aren't we? that Ston~ is such a show off. How is the music?

I have been busy with my new group,got a couple of great players doing a 3 piece,been in the studio gettin right. what is so cool about these cats.they are both 420 friendly and we all get along,great chemistry. My bass player Jim came by my house when we started getting together to drop off a cd with some new material.and when he came in the living room he was like,hey dude do you smell that green,and I was like no.my wife looked at me all paranoid and we didnt say or discuss weed and we kinda blew it off.....so a couple of weeks ago I show up at his crib for rehearsal and I was about a half hour early.walked in to the jam room and Jim and his wife are in there hittin this vaporizor with some crazy bud,and so the story begins....believe it or not the last 2 or 3 bands I have been involved with,not one of the players smoked the goods,or they didnt while we were play mode....I ALSO LOVE YHE NURSE LARRY SOOOO MUCH....getting to the bottom of my last jar.....scored some LA cheese through my son so Im milkin the NL got like 7 wks to go....

no I didnt clone,I had only one female out of 4 and had 3 Larry og,wanted to see how the smoke was and I still had a ton of beans....this go I planted 4 of each all the nl turned up ladies and all the larry og s turned out males go figure....2 of these have grown to the roof and 2 are short gals....lookin good under my led set up,I have a few autos going also spliting 12 under leds and taking them outside on my porch for 12,kinda a hassel but Ive been staying on it,lights go off at 8am back on at 8pm....tote the girls back to the room....fun fun fun...

Congrats on the girls.. keep toking and toting. So good your back with us!

Latest posts

Back