my dog just had a male plant for breakfast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skunk

Reaction score
also my same plant that had a twisty trunk is all deforming . but still growing . i need to find out whats wrong with it it is getting the same nutes as rest i have a picture of it and also a close up leaf of it . check out my cloning exsperience lol. only used rootone .

plants 001.jpg

plants 007.jpg

plants 008.jpg

plants 009.jpg

plants 010.jpg

plants 011.jpg

plants 012.jpg

plants 014.jpg

plants 015.jpg

plants 013.jpg

plants 016.jpg

plants 018.jpg

also the 1st pic they are in there 12th day of flowering . the 1 to the right and the 1 to the back left are females 100percent the other 2 1 i know is male and 1 to the left im not sure yet

They look great.

Are they all florous or do you have a HID hiding somehwere? wasn't sure by the one pic of the bigger plants.
Did you use the same dirt as the others for the one that is growing different?

How long did your take to root using rootone? I am using that one this go around too. Didn't feel like waiting for an online order for the olivia's cloning gel to come in.

the 1st and 10th pic is in flowering 12/12 on there 12th day they are not clones the only clones is the next to the last pic thats why i put a lol at the end of my statement it is lying down . the 400hps is above the big plants they are different ages . the first and 10th pic is same the 1 to the ft rt is 2 in a half month old .the 2 in the back are 1 month and 4 days the 1 to the left is 3 weeks .just trying to hurry them so i can flower my ww and wwx erasers. i guess you did not see my 8th and 9th pic . with scagly leaves . that is the 1 that had a twisty trunk seems like whole plant has deforming leaves .and yes all the same soil except for my big one it is a nursery blend the rest is organic soil . if i was you mutt i would wait on the gel .

everything looks pretty super.
Same dirt, same nutes...I'd guesse maybe, just one of .."Jerry's" plants..;)
Neices, nephews..cousins, uncles, don't always make for great genetic combinations.

you could be right but im gonna give it a shot of epsom salt tommorow it does have some yellowing turning brown in some places. also there kinda sticking up . ill give it a try anyone of them babys are worth saving. exspecially since they came from a honorable friend online that risk his ass sending them to me that i havent had the pleasure of meeting . but i would like to show him that im doing my best to make all of them healthy as possible .

thanks he might not bite you in the ass if i give him marijuana on a daily basis lol.no he not a mean dog .just a big baby .i just had to get that shot .

Latest posts

Back