Grow Room Advice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlndrzFlash

Reaction score
My space to grow is 3' deep, by 3' high. by 8' long. I am doing an outdoor grow now but want to try indoor over the fall/winter. Looks like 5 out of 6 are females:ignore:

I was planning on using cfls that I can move up and down as the plants mature. (unlike me who is still acting like a 16 year old)

I will be using soil, not hydro.

I have no issues with doing research and reading but figured I would ask you folks for btdt advice.

I have WW seeds I got earlier this summer, but should I use a low rider type due to space limitations?

Thank You

IMO you going to want more height in your grow.Once you get potters and lights that will eat away at what you have to grow into. Then again veg to a ft and flower with in (hopefully) 3 and you should be :aok: going to be lots of bulbs to cover 11sq ft with cfls id look into good air circulation too.

I have a platform where my water heater and house furnace is and I was planning on using the space under it.

I was hoping to LST the plants to keep them low.

Not bad ideas heat may end up an issue come time for the heater and all to be on so ventilate ventilate ventilate.

hey what Dubbaman said, you said 3 ft. higk ... your pots are probally going to be at least 10 inches high, and even if you dont use fixtures just the socket and cfl bulb is around 7 or 8 inches so right there you lose 1 and a half foot of vertical grow space. that leaves 18 inches for plants , i dont think that will be good......

IMO id go with at least 4 ft in height youll still be able to use LST and other methods of growing at that height. If your interested in 12/12 seed growing, the space may possibly be ideal for it, many of the plants i grew in my 12/12 only reached 2.5 ft but were all of 4 ft with potters and lights in the mix too. Ive not personally grown a LR2 so im not sure about their height when grown, but there are threads here on them ;)

Latest posts

Back