budding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StintheKing

Reaction score
what will help the budding stage kik start. because they were planted in may then transplanted twice, their doing well but short ond wide, was told to help it to start budding

maybe start them on some bloomin nutes higher in the P. on all plant ferts there is a label an on that label there should be a series of 3 numbers wit hyphens between them such as (25-20-15_ each number represents each sectin of netes one bein the N, bein nitrates, P bein phosphates i beleive correct me if wrong anyone... and the other is k bein potash. the N-P-K ratio. find one higher in the P ratio. but start it on say half the dose once then next time 3/4 then finally a full dose by the third feeding wheenin them into the new nutes not to burn any roots.
this is wat i did for mine an they on their full dose the last feeding and they doin magnificent now. hence my disclaimer here in case u decide to follow my exact plan. it worked for mine is all i can say maybe they coulda been better who knows but there are other threads in here explainin all u need to know and facts

12 hours of "total" darkness... the only proven flowering stimulant.. ;)

Latest posts

Back