My clones are falling over!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya i dont use anythin special. I just cut em, dip em in rootin stuff then stick em into rockwool cuber. I dont use a dome or heatin pad, just a 24 watt high output t5 and my cloning rate is 100%.

yeah vancover's method will work.. what I posted would help yours if your donors did not root yet.. and dying.... just have a dark cup and some screen for little "scrog" or some couple of glasses for 4 to 5 clones each cups..

let it sit with distilled water.. until it roots.. if you do see little root.. then you can go with your next step.. roots is very important..

:hitchair: :hitchair: :hitchair: :hairpull: :hairpull: :hairpull: :angrywife: :angrywife: :angrywife:

How do they look todat JBonez? its not uncommon for clones to wilt over at first but should perk up in 24-48 hours.

Growdude said:
How do they look todat JBonez? its not uncommon for clones to wilt over at first but should perk up in 24-48 hours.

im happy to report that most are perked up as of this morning, thanks guys, i think im just being paranoid

I use Rapid Rooters and Clonex and have had very high success rates. Just watch the amount of watering.

Latest posts

Back