Here's my LED grow sherbet & GDP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weigh in, at finish (cured), GDP 385.5 grams, @ 450 measured (elect.) watts = .855/watt; Sunset Sherbet 442.2 grams @ 438 measured watts = 1.009/watt.

I'll try to calc out cost per gram after I do a total wattage spreadsheet for both tents, our electrical baseline rates have risen to .19/kWh, so power company's putting their fingers on the scale and the PUC is passing everything they (utilities) want. I do have solar to offset but then you've got to amortize the cost of the system, too complicated. But way better than buying @ $250/400 once from the dispensaries. :fly: :icon_smile:

Just ballparking it you probably paid less than $200 from seed to chop(I used 6 months). So for over 2 lbs of awesomeness you spent $200 in electric. Plus it is a good hobby and relaxing to garden. Winner! Winner! Nice job!

Thanks, OF and Guano, much appreciated.

Just figuring out the electrical costs for the grow now knowing what was harvested. 827 grams, around $357 for electrical this was figured at the base line $.19/kWh (1871)kWh used total.
$.44/gram. Or $12.46/once.

Latest posts

Back