mmj growing software

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frances

Reaction score
GDSS is now seeking beta testers for our new grow/garden management software.
Improve plant yields through valuable historical data. Creates a complete plant history.
Improves consistency through the use of flexible alerts and tasks.
Create a daily schedule for your grow today......
Check out the details and complete the order form on the pricing page.
No cost for 2 months on 5 beta users. No credit card required at this time.
Always available from anywhere on our hosted solution. All you need is internet access.
Competitive monthly service charge.

You won't find a more flexible solution at this cost..........

http://gdss-pms.gdss.us/PMSGDSSNow/

I am going to approve this post. Normally this would get deleted as Spam but I will let our members decide if it is something they are interested in.
Welcome to MP...

Sounds like a really good way for you to feed people your private info....I'm really not interested but thanks for the post :)

i wouldn't add so much tech in a personal grow. maintaining this tech is not worth it on a personal scale grow. on a commercial op, sky is the limit. i think that a simple webcam or 2 in a growroom would be nice especially if on vacation... but then again, if something goes wrong, it would only ruin my vacation to know, because nobody can fix it but me, and i have to watch it go wrong lol don't take me seriously, not anytime soon at least, i'm too stoned to be taken seriously :rofl:

I currently use HERBIQ. It's very nice. It is very customizable for anyone from a cash cropper to a little guy like me. It doesn't do a whole lot to increase my yield but I find it interesting to keep track of certain things.

I have been a programmer since the 1980's and have beta tested for NASA and several other gov entities and wrote the software that the DOD currently uses for their DOD guideline specs for construction. If you want me to look at your software, I would be glad to help out if I can.

I see a time when all your groom needs can be managed from your smart phone. Light, watering, nutes...all of it. The Raspberry Pi does a nice job, as does the Weatherboard from Sparkfun. Does your app work with any 3rd party hardware?

Like I said, I'll be happy to take a look if you want.

They already have it, hack.

Golf courses are able to do this.

:rofl: gosh darn spamming techies---"the flexible solution" at much less the cost is a simple notebook to keep track of historical strain data, desk calendar to keep track of chores/harvest times, and/or a dry erase board to track feeding---heck if u are a slave to the world of technology and cant't sleep at night without your devices close at hand store the info on your computer

very convenient the fee kicks in at the most important part of the grow cycle---wouldn't be surprised if this is coupled with a nute line---how they gonna adjust for temperatures, RH, strains, variances in lighting, different grow mediums---sheit all that info they be giving to a noob is FREE RIGHT HERE AT MAR-P

unless it comes with a laborer---i'll pass

GDSS is now seeking beta testers for our new grow/garden management software.
Improve plant yields through valuable historical data. Creates a complete plant history.
Improves consistency through the use of flexible alerts and tasks.
Create a daily schedule for your grow today......
Check out the details and complete the order form on the pricing page.
No cost for 2 months on5 beta users. No credit card required at this time.
Always available from anywhere on our hosted solution.All you need is internet access.
Competitive monthly service charge.

You won't find a more flexible solution at this cost..........

http://gdss-pms.gdss.us/PMSGDSSNow/

Hello Mr. Officer. Of course I can give you all my grow info. I bet there is even a GPS tracking software that starts when you enter stuff. Looking forward to the knock on the door! :2940th_rasta:

great point dankcola---very easy for so many to become complacent---your comment should be enuff for the proper authorities to delete this spammer---RULE # 1 TELL NO ONE

great point dankcola---very easy for so many to become complacent---your comment should be enuff for the proper authorities to delete this spammer---RULE # 1 TELL NO ONE

OrangeSunShine

I don't even like the idea of a program that does that. That is a lot different then the stuff we post here. Deniablity!

I would only want it if I was looking for it from a reputable source.

SMILES!:vap_smiley:

most of us post on here and post incriminating stuff. i make sure i scrub the location data from my pictures but i am still probably exposing myself somehow. this program sounds like a really bad idea as most of you have pointed out. why build a case against yourself using a program that can probably have all its records subpeona'd by the powers that are regardless of their good (or bad) intentions.

most of us post on here and post incriminating stuff. i make sure i scrub the location data from my pictures but i am still probably exposing myself somehow. this program sounds like a really bad idea as most of you have pointed out. why build a case against yourself using a program that can probably have all its records subpeona'd by the powers that are regardless of their good (or bad) intentions.

I like paper for records. It burns up nicely.:vap-Bong_smoker:

I currently use HERBIQ. It's very nice. It is very customizable for anyone from a cash cropper to a little guy like me. It doesn't do a whole lot to increase my yield but I find it interesting to keep track of certain things.

I have been a programmer since the 1980's and have beta tested for NASA and several other gov entities and wrote the software that the DOD currently uses for their DOD guideline specs for construction. If you want me to look at your software, I would be glad to help out if I can.

I see a time when all your groom needs can be managed from your smart phone. Light, watering, nutes...all of it. The Raspberry Pi does a nice job, as does the Weatherboard from Sparkfun. Does your app work with any 3rd party hardware?

Like I said, I'll be happy to take a look if you want.

BIG BONG HIT!!!!
Hackerman had not a clue you were a coder. Love the name of the software you got there!:ccc::ccc::ccc::ccc::ccc::ccc::ccc::ccc::ccc::ccc::ccc::ccc::ccc:

Oldfogey8

Thats just it. All the stuff we post is deniable. Yes we can post real pictures or we can post fake. When it comes to the law they are all fake. How about this one. Very true this one is 100 percent fake.

View attachment fake.jpg

I don't know anything about the OP's software so I can't comment. But the HERBIQ I use is open source so the entire code in right there in the open. If there was something in it that was calling home or reporting, I would see it as quickly and clearly as a normal person would see it reading a book.

I'm actually quite impressed with the ability to modify the GUI on HERBIQ. You can turn tabs on or off. You can change features. You can even change the appearance of the GUI to some extent. This guy is a pretty good coder. I am using version 0.7.7 and it's working great on my Win7 machine.

Actually, the author seems to have abandoned this project. Not sure why. He did one recent update but I read more than a couple bad reviews about it so I stayed with the older version.

I am going to get into total automation and monitoring in my groom. Sounds like a real fun project for me. I have not done any coding in years and I need to reboot. Arduino makes a couple real nice boards for monitoring grooms. And Sparkfun is having a sale on the Weatherboard. Another decent board.

I like this app so much, I will probably use his entire GUI when I setup my own system. Why re-invent the wheel when it's right there for you. For you non-programmer people, this is not really that hard. Programs like this use a lot of "boilerplate" code that is already written for them. There are libraries full of code snipits that do things like communicate with USB. All you do is add a USB plug to your board. Add the boilerplate code to your own code.... and bingo, you have USB communication. Much of it is like that. You piece together the libraries and code snipits to achieve your desired results.

Not as difficult as you might think.

And, it's kind of fun. After all, I am a computer person so this kind of thing is as desirable to me as if I see a dog or a pot pipe. LOL I sit the dog. I smoke the pipe and I reverse the software. These are my hobbies. LOL

Latest posts

Back