Lowryder#2, Master Kush X Lowryder, and DJ Short

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo no what I dont even no what to say about that??? Thats some of the finest growin I have ever seen good job!!!! How much longer do you got till harvest? :watchplant:

Just a few shots of the girls under the lights a few days into week 9. They are getting real close. Started a good flushing with Clearex and DI water. Will finish out with just water. I may try some total darkness @ the end. I have never done that. Is it worth doing??

001.jpg 002.jpg

003.jpg 005.jpg

I am sooo impressed and soo very very jealous. I just started my grow about 2 weeks ago and my lowryder 2 and AK47 x blueberry are looking terribly terribly small. I hope my plants do half as well as yours have. :/

:clap: that is the best autoflowerin grow i have seen
excellent results
im sure ur gonna enjoy the fruits of your labour
well done :woohoo:

dankbud420 said:
whats liquid light???????
It is 2 types of liguid you mix togather and spray on your plants. You have to raise your lighting until it drys to prevent burning. It is suposed to magnify the light. It dose put a shine on the leaves may have helped can't say for sure. To much $$$ I will use mine next grow or until its gone.
Cut my Ladies down a few days ago. I could not control the odor anymore. It was unreal!!! Smelt sweet but I was getting to paranoid about any unwanted visitors!!
HERE THEY ARE !!!!!!

001.jpg 006.jpg

007.jpg 014.jpg

015.jpg 017.jpg

019.jpg 021.jpg

023.jpg 024.jpg

Congrats s21 on what looks to be a fine arse harvest. :aok: Got anything planned for next grow?

wow nice stash u got there man!!! In your first post above what is the first pic plant? It looks pretty nice and thick!

Great looking grow mang. Sure would like to see some of them kush buds as they dry. Did you end up with some seeds?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Congrats s21 on what looks to be a fine arse harvest. :aok: Got anything planned for next grow?

I would like to try some of the WW X NB that was given to me. Let them go for a while than start some Auto Blue Streak seeds from this grow and cross to try and get the WW x NB to auto flower. What could we call that? Auto Stoney Bud. :shocked:
I also have several Ak47 I am looking forward to tryen :holysheep: the one hit wonder!! I need to start thinking about outside, temps are ok but need a little longer daylight.
Here is a few pictures of my bud curing

001.jpg 004.jpg

006.jpg 007.jpg

009.jpg

That's sweet s21. ;) Looking foward to watching your next grow and cross. If ya need any help smoking that bud just give a yell. :aok:

hey up, just wanted to know what strain this was..

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back