MY FIRST GROW PICS(floros,25 day veg)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks like the grow bug to, I caught it during my first grow. Now I'm obsessed, I even started growing a pineapple in a burp and gurgle bucket in my living room. Makes for a neat conversation piece along with my multitude of clonded house plants from the hydro store I frequent. I find it fun and a good way to keep me out of trouble.

Tater said:
That looks like the grow bug to, I caught it during my first grow. Now I'm obsessed, I even started growing a pineapple in a burp and gurgle bucket in my living room. Makes for a neat conversation piece along with my multitude of clonded house plants from the hydro store I frequent. I find it fun and a good way to keep me out of trouble.
roflmfao!!!!!!!!burp-n-gurgle bucket sounds really really really funny when you are baked:D

woooowwwww !!!!!saying "pineapple burp-n-gurgle bucket" is a complete oral workout !!!!say it 3 or 4 times...lololol:rofl:

hehehhe...airsoft...lol...can't believe how well they do on the "look's" of their toy gun's. class 3 is a class of weapons such as full auto machine guns, rocket launchers, grenads, etc. we CAN legaly own these in most states, not california though and thats the only reason I dont move there. they would throw me in prison for some of the guns I own perfectly legally in oregon. HP is "high power rifle" a class of shooting competition. there are 2 sub class's, the one I shoot in is called "service rifle". we use military rifles or their clones to shoot 4 different courses out to 600 yards with iron sights. lots of fun, but you cant do it with an airsoft, sorry. It looks real in the pic though.

mo pix as i promised....whats and average yield from a 1000w HPS ina cool tube forplants this size???thats a 2ft floro in the middle of the plants

mo pix 011.JPG

mo pix 010.JPG

mo pix 009.JPG

mo pix 008.JPG

mo pix 007.JPG

mo pix 004.JPG

mo pix 005.JPG

mo pix 006.JPG

anybody got yield predictions ??? i'm really wondering

I have never been anywere close in trying to guess about yeild, these days I just figure, what ever I get is more than I had. Besides, if you guess 2oz per plant and only get 1.5 you will be bummed, so just think 1/4z per plant and be plesantly surprised when it's more...lol
puff

puffnstuff said:
I have never been anywere close in trying to guess about yeild, these days I just figure, what ever I get is more than I had. Besides, if you guess 2oz per plant and only get 1.5 you will be bummed, so just think 1/4z per plant and be plesantly surprised when it's more...lol
puff
well, thats one way to look at it i guess(lol)but my buddy and I smoke a whole lot...not to mention my mom......:D

thanks ...can't wait to flower !!!!!my next grow will be much better

ok...it's 8-10-08, 7:00am and i just checked on my plants..they all have white hairs every where.....i still don't have my HPS yet...will that hurt ???

what are you doing to them vegin or flowering? also you said you did time you should know all inc on your skin is documented by police, just looking out for ya i know its a long shot but hey sometimes thats all they need.

toke@smoke420 said:
what are you doing to them vegin or flowering? also you said you did time you should know all inc on your skin is documented by police, just looking out for ya i know its a long shot but hey sometimes thats all they need.
not the tats that show..i got most of them after prison..and i'm veggin' till my 1000w HPS gets here

Impressive plants mate... Are you also using fluorescents for flowering?? I'm also growing on fluoros and the result is no where near those pics... Keep up the good work... I am rebuilding my grow room, getting things fixed... Can hopefully post some nice looking pics my self in a while!
Stay safe!

ok,so your plants have matured to a point where theyve revealed sex.this is a good thing.they are now ready to have the lights flipped on them.if ytour having your hps rush delivered,id just flip the flours on them and give them a nice flush,and go ahead with your bloom nutes.this will give them a jump start,then when your hps gets there,youll be ready to rock and roll.whats your plans as far as heat control goes.did you order your hps with an aircooled hood? do you have a fan? these things are gonna be required an order to control the temps that a 1,000 watt hps gives off.they look amazing.cant wait to see how they end up.your keeping them very happy.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
ok,so your plants have matured to a point where theyve revealed sex.this is a good thing.they are now ready to have the lights flipped on them.if ytour having your hps rush delivered,id just flip the flours on them and give them a nice flush,and go ahead with your bloom nutes.this will give them a jump start,then when your hps gets there,youll be ready to rock and roll.whats your plans as far as heat control goes.did you order your hps with an aircooled hood? do you have a fan? these things are gonna be required an order to control the temps that a 1,000 watt hps gives off.they look amazing.cant wait to see how they end up.your keeping them very happy.
i'm uing MG 3 onmth feed and it's only been a month and a half.....do you still recommend flushing ?

and yes, i got a 19"cooltube and fans and they will be cooled by the central A/C....i'll have no problems keeping the temps around 75F...

nikimadritista said:
Impressive plants mate... Are you also using fluorescents for flowering?? I'm also growing on fluoros and the result is no where near those pics... Keep up the good work... I am rebuilding my grow room, getting things fixed... Can hopefully post some nice looking pics my self in a while!
Stay safe!
i think the reason my plants grew like they did under floro's had to do with the carefully controlled temp/humidity/lumen ratio...i used lots of floro's on 24/0 light cycle..after they were 15 days old they just kinda blasted off....i also recomend using FLORALICIOUS GROW during vegg as a foliar feed...lots of folks say they don't think it's needed but i swear by my results.....you've seen em';)

Latest posts

Back