3rd grow 4 strains of autos in a tent 1000w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Well I am ready to start my 3rd grow...the tent has been empty and dark for long enough...:D It will be 4 different strains of Autos under 1000 watts of HID lighting... The strain list is Auto BlueKush, Snowryder, Russian Rocket Fuel, and Short Stuff. I am staggering the grow by at least 1 week and maybe 2. I realized after my 2nd grow that if all 5 of my autos had finished on the same day I wld hve had a long night of manicuring..so this time I am starting 2 strains first then starting the other 2 behind them.
First up is Auto BlueKush and Snowryder... both are feminized seeds.. I hve 2 of each in the wet paper towel germing right now...they will be followed up by the RRF and Short Stuff. Both of those are non feminized... The plan is to do 2 each of the fem seeds and 3 each of the non fem seeds... hoping to be rocking 8 females but wld not be heartbroken with 10...:) Will be starting them off with CFL's till they get a lil bigger then under a 400w and 600w light. I am most worried about heat issues with this grow. It is going on June and will be getting hot. Gonna run the tent right to the Central AC vent.. will also be using 2 turbo fans and an oscilating one as well...will be happy with 1 oz of dry weight off each plant...if they are anything like the White Dwarfs I just grew then I will be more then happy...
I was going to also grow LA Confidential and Chocolope in with this grow but I am going to hold off till the end of summer for that...I will need the cooler weather to help with those longer grows... This grow needs to be rapped up by the end of July and before the nasty August temps roll in...

Pics to follow as things develop...;)

Sounds good Hamster. Ill follow along. Hope it goes well.

Who makes those strains anyway? Havent heard of them.

well you can count me in as allways man,
sounds good, what temps do you expect in aug?
i got my extractor and filter,and lamps, ill be fitting them today, yeaee!
did you get my pm?

swiftgt said:
well you can count me in as allways man,
sounds good, what temps do you expect in aug?
i got my extractor and filter,and lamps, ill be fitting them today, yeaee!
did you get my pm?

Yes I got your pm...thanks
As for temps in August ...most likely mid 90's...some days upper 90's

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Sounds good Hamster. Ill follow along. Hope it goes well.

Who makes those strains anyway? Havent heard of them.

Thanks... The strains are from dope seeds.com

what up hamster,, I hear ya on the hot summer temps. It can get upwards of around 110 on a hot summer day here.

Hope you have success on keeping the temps in control, I'll stop in from time to time to see how this one is going!

well ima take a seat for this one, n yea havnt hurd of thos, gonna have to get me some, but first ima see what urs doo :) hey i just looked at them, there really cheap... n half dont have pix, but they sound like some good names. but do u think their stable? y half the price..

This should be exciting :). It'll be nice to see all the different strains together like that. With 1000 watts, I expect to see some monster buds or else.. ;).

smokeup420 said:
well ima take a seat for this one, n yea havnt hurd of thos, gonna have to get me some, but first ima see what urs doo :) hey i just looked at them, there really cheap... n half dont have pix, but they sound like some good names. but do u think their stable? y half the price..

Thanks Smokeup... I don't think I wld say they are really cheap... I spent a lil more then 100 bucks US for the BlueKush (only 3 seeds), Snowryder (5 seeds) and Russian Rocket Fuel (10 seeds)...The Short stuff was a freebie (5 seeds)...as for stability... I don't know but we will find out... I only paid 30 bucks or so for my Buddha White Dwarf seeds (5 seeds) and they came out great... got 5 ozs of super potent smoke. My wife has already demanded I grow them again..she likes the smoke so much...:)

lordhighlama said:
what up hamster,, I hear ya on the hot summer temps. It can get upwards of around 110 on a hot summer day here.

Hope you have success on keeping the temps in control, I'll stop in from time to time to see how this one is going!

Thanks bro... my wife is from Arizona and having visited her numerous times when she still lived there, I can feel ya on the upwards of 110... we went to the Phoenix zoo in September and it was 115f... dry heat but still brutal...

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
This should be exciting :). It'll be nice to see all the different strains together like that. With 1000 watts, I expect to see some monster buds or else.. ;).

Thanks Mental... I will try not to disappoint you..:) I hope to see some monster buds as well...

yea i rechecked n yea i guess it aint TTHHAAT cheap, but cheaper then lowlife....plus yea i wassnt lookin at U.S currency lol..but yea ima invest in some fem seeds.idk what tho..... GOODLUCK

Howdy hamster! Sounds like a fun grow. When I was searching for strains to try, the LA C caught my eye. I don't think many here have tried it. Can't wait to see how it goes. Maybe this winter for LA C? There are so many to try, it makes it tough to decide, doesn't it? If you need trimming help, just holler. I work for weed

420benny said:
Howdy hamster! Sounds like a fun grow. When I was searching for strains to try, the LA C caught my eye. I don't think many here have tried it. Can't wait to see how it goes. Maybe this winter for LA C? There are so many to try, it makes it tough to decide, doesn't it? If you need trimming help, just holler. I work for weed

Hey 420benny... thanks for stopping in... Yeah I am going to grow LA C, Chocolope, and Barneys farm LSD in the fall for sure... I will give you a holler if I need some help trimmin..:)

Ok so 2 snowryder beans and a bluekush bean sprouted nice tap roots and hve been planted in nice size pots with potting mix... the other bluekush bean I hve a feeling is a dud.. it has done nothing.. still sitting in the moist paper towel in the zip lock baggie... I am gonna put my last bluekush bean in there as well and hopefully one or both will get tap roots... that sucks if the one is bad.. I only had 3 feminized beans to begin with... will snap pics when they break the soil...

Ok well I hve one auto blue kush seedling now lookin all healthy and dead sexy as well..lol The 2 snowryders hve not poked through the soil yet and the other blue kush never germed.. so i put my last blue kush seed in a damp paper towel in a baggie and I hope it gets a nice healthy tap root... I will post a pic of the blue kush sedling a lil later... I just got home from work and need to chill-ax a bit...

Latest posts

Back