3rd grow 4 strains of autos in a tent 1000w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck Hamster, I'll be watching with interest.
I still wish I'd bought some autos for my first grow, but I'll have to stick with what I've got for this one. After your last grow, I'll definitely try an 8 variety grow with autos next time.

Here are pics of the 3 seedlings I hve going so far...1st pic is blue kush and last 2 are snowryder... its looking like the other 2 blue kush beans are duds... neither germed...:confused: so I will be adding an extra short stuff or RRF...

Pics didn't upload... here they are...

IMG_2548.jpg

IMG_2549.jpg

IMG_2550.jpg

2 didnt germ?
blue kush you say, do you mean blue himalaya?
that sucks though, are you still trying to germ them?

swiftgt said:
2 didnt germ?
blue kush you say, do you mean blue himalaya?
that sucks though, are you still trying to germ them?

They are called auto blue kush I believe... I put the seeds that did not germ in a glass of water and still nothing... duds...

Just a quick update with a pic... Germed 3 Russian Rocket Fuel and 3 Short Stuff and transplanted them into jiffy pucks and added them to the tent... hve the 400w MH going now at a far distance from the seedlings for a bit... In the pic the Snowryder fem is in the white pots and the only Blue Kush that germed out of 3 is in the green pot... since my 1st grow officially ended tonight I can now add the 600w to the tent as well....

oh and the 3 plants in the blue cups are an illusion..lol They are just bag seed I grew and will be getting planted in a secluded outdoor spot soon....

IMG_2564.jpg

hey hamster,
hard luck with the blue kush beans hopefully that one that germd will be a nice female,
maybe you could pollenate it abit for some seeds?
just finished planting my outdoor garden,
10 plants, some of them my mothers,
are now happy in there new homes!
im not sure ill be allowed to start another g.j!

Sweet Swift...I hve 3 plants ready to go outside myself...just hve to track down a good spot....
Good luck with the outdoor grow....
If I wind up with a male from the RRF or short stuff maybe I will give it a try. Never pollinated before.

Ok it's been a bit but update time... I hve 8 seedlings in pots now in the grow tent under 400w MH until my bulb comes... I also ordered an inline fan that the wife does not know about...yet
Had a RRF dud... so that makes 3 duds... 2 auto blue kush and a RRF... :-(
Can't say I hve been super happy so far with the beans... I like attitude better..
So pics...

IMG_2580.jpg

IMG_2581.jpg

IMG_2582.jpg

IMG_2583.jpg

Newbud said:
Sucks about the duds :(

Is everything ok with the bag seed?

Yeah.. they hve just been neglected.. I am going to try and plant them outdoors tomorrow... they are like the red headed step children at this point...:)

that sucks about the low germ rate your getting,
i picked up the snow ryder short stuff and 5 free blue himalayin,
all but one poped up and i was somewhat respnsible for it not surviving,
but in general i have had good results,
what temp are you germing at, is it constant?
do you put a plastic bag over your seeds while germing,
i tend to germ the seeds in the darkness, as if they where in the soil,
not sure if it helps though,

swiftgt said:
that sucks about the low germ rate your getting,
i picked up the snow ryder short stuff and 5 free blue himalayin,
all but one poped up and i was somewhat respnsible for it not surviving,
but in general i have had good results,
what temp are you germing at, is it constant?
do you put a plastic bag over your seeds while germing,
i tend to germ the seeds in the darkness, as if they where in the soil,
not sure if it helps though,

Temps were in the high 70's low 80's...I germed them in the little dome thing the jiffy pucks came in after getting tap roots in a moist paper towel in a baggie... I am gonna germ 2 more to get to the 10 I am shooting for in this grow...

On a side note... not really part of this GJ but I found an outdoor home for my bag seeders in the blue cups... planted them this morning in the woods near my house off a path... will see how they do... gonna sneak back there tomorrow I think and snap a cpl pics... they were taking up precious room in the tent... looks like 10 pots will be a squeeze but I will make it fit...will hve a lil more room when my inline fan gets here and I can pull the turbo fan out of the tent...

Looking good so far. That's too bad about the duds that you had. Hoping for all ladies for ya! Keep us posted on your progress. I will be pulling up a chair. Take care and be safe.

yea that sucks keep germing them though
im sure you'll get some good plants out of them,
good to hear you found a spot for them outside,
cant wait to see the pics,

Latest posts

Back