3rd grow 4 strains of autos in a tent 1000w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Ohhh more White Dwarfs huh! Such a beautiful strain.. So you order all your seeds online do you? How long do the seeds usually take to arrive at your doorstep?

It would be interesting to see what kind of plants the seeds turn out to be if you actually pollinate one of your buds.

Hey Mental....last time seeds from Attitude took 5 working days to get to the east coast....I went with dopeseeds.com last time cause they were cheaper...but you get what you pay for I guess ....

Just confirmed both older snowryders as female and 1 of the RRF as a female...
The snowryders are fem seeds so no real surprise there... The Short Stuff is correctly named cause man they are short...no hope of sexing them yet...really battling the temps today because it is quite warm out after a long spell of cool weather... I gotta get a cooled hood...

Pic 1 and 2 RRF
pic 3 and 4 are of the 2 snowryders

IMG_2615.jpg

rrf.jpg

sr1.jpg

sr2.jpg

Thanks Growin... Hopefully the short stuffs grow enough to sex soon so I can get an idea of how many females I hve and if I need to germ more seeds...

Looks great Hamster. Im guessing you ordered some from D-S.com. How are they to deal with?

(sorry if I asked you that before, tilted more than a few frosty ones tonite)

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Looks great Hamster. Im guessing you ordered some from D-S.com. How are they to deal with?

(sorry if I asked you that before, tilted more than a few frosty ones tonite)

Thanks Brother...Yes got these seeds from dopeseeds.com...I actually hve not been that impressed and pretty much disappointed. I got a hermie, I had a few duds....my fem seeds produced the hermie...
I am going back to Attitude..:)

Not as good a variety for Autos at Attitude though.
I wouldnt mind tryin a few of those Short Stuff based strains from D-S.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Not as good a variety for Autos at Attitude though.
I wouldnt mind tryin a few of those Short Stuff based strains from D-S.

Yeah the variety is lacking at Attitude when it comes to Autos...It's just Auto seeds are expensive as is and when you get duds and fem seeds going hermie it gets frustrating...it looks like the Short Stuff I hve going might be male...:eek:
I guess I need to germ some more seeds...

hey ham man,
looks likr there comming on well enough,
my snow ryder's are about the same size, but my short stuff are the same size as my snow ryder,
looks like that short stuff is a mile alright,
i got 2/3 fems from the snow ryder so far, and i poped the rest a few days ago, and transfared them into my new rhizobacteria inriched soil which i picked up last night,
i cant wait to see the results!

Um I found that there are several auto strains available at Attitude that are not listed under the auto flowering section. You need to read each breeders selections to find them. One for instance is the G13 Labs Poison Dwarf autos. I am trying them out right now so time will tell if they are worth a carp.:)

swiftgt said:
hey ham man,
looks likr there comming on well enough,
my snow ryder's are about the same size, but my short stuff are the same size as my snow ryder,
looks like that short stuff is a mile alright,
i got 2/3 fems from the snow ryder so far, and i poped the rest a few days ago, and transfared them into my new rhizobacteria inriched soil which i picked up last night,
i cant wait to see the results!

Sweet Swift...I can not wait to see how that soil performs... I just put 3 more RRF seeds into germination...I am shooting for 8 females total... :)

SherwoodForest said:
Um I found that there are several auto strains available at Attitude that are not listed under the auto flowering section. You need to read each breeders selections to find them. One for instance is the G13 Labs Poison Dwarf autos. I am trying them out right now so time will tell if they are worth a carp.:)

Good to know Sherwood...I will go gve Attitude another look now...I am glad I didn't order yesterday... I might hve to grab a G13 poison dwarf or 2...i am getting the Buddha White Dwarf again for sure...great smoke

Yeah I noticed they weren't all listed in the auto section too. I suggested using the search box on the bottom left side and just search "auto"

GrowinGreen said:
Yeah I noticed they weren't all listed in the auto section too. I suggested using the search box on the bottom left side and just search "auto"

Yeah I just did a search with the word auto and got a whole list...looks sweet.... they hve a strain called Quicksilver by G13...it is an auto but not a dwarf...sounds cool

Attitude still doesnt have a large variety of autos. When the new site is actually working for them. They have the Long John Silvers, and something else by DoggieNuts or whatever its called. And Short Rider by Nirvana added.

I dont know why any of the banks dont carry a full line of the breeder. Every site has different Lowlife mixes. Maybe when Attitude brings their new site back up it will have the LemonSkunk x AK or White Russin x HK. Seems with the auto fad rolling strong. They would carry every strain they could. That goes for other banks too.

I agree.... It wld be nice if Attitude carried all auto and dwarf strains... I really want to get the auto blue kush again but i don't want to hve to go to DS.com again for them after my last batch...

Here is what the auto blue kush looks like now growing in my window... I don't think it is hermie..looks straight male to me now...
bkm.jpg

Here is the biggest Russian Rocket Fuel that is female..
rrf1.jpg

and here is the newest Fem Snowryder I germed a cpl days ago....
ysr.jpg

I hve 3 more RRF germing in a paper towel because it looks like 1 of them is showing male and 2 short stuff look male...as soon as I am 100% sure they will get executed....

there growing nice and fast for you hamster,
are you going to make some seeds this time around?
mine are comming on well enough,
but they havent really took off outside yet,

Latest posts

Back