Deep Purple

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShecallshimThor

Master of funk
Reaction score
ok here it is fianlly subcool's deep purple
the first one sprouted one month ago today and i have been tying it down i hope to take clones in a week or two got a second one to sprout and its about 3 days old
i am planinng on flowering it after i take clones
enjoy:hubba:
Deep Purple

Purple Urkle X Querkle
Urkle Back-Cross
Sativa/ Indica 20/80

This strain was created to lock down more of the Urkle dominant traits and bring out more of the musty grape taste that Urkle is famous for.
The strain produces a wide range of female plants and not all of them will exhibit colors at all. The ones that due however are highly sought after and several people consider there Purple Grape females among there best Indicas strains. Not a huge producer or a fast growing plant it makes up for it in taste and high quality.

1) Phenotypes- Look for the short Indica Dom females with Purple tinge
2) Height- Short and stocky slow to grow upwards
3) Yield- Medium
4) Indoor/ Outdoor
5) Best Way to Grow- Long veg and remove some shade leaves to allow light under
6) Harvest Window-50-60 days
7) Purple Urkle X Purple Querkle Male
8)High type- Calming and relaxing and very fun to smoke
9) Taste like Grape sno cones
10) IT was named after the Band not because of the coloring

Deep purple s-1.JPG

DP-1.JPG

DP2.JPG

Nice :). Keep us posted. I have querkle seeds but I haven't grown them, yet. I love all the purples.

By the way, I've always wondered WhoSheCallsThor :D.

Why SheCallsHimThor will probably be TMI (too much information) :).

MOJO for the Babies

I been reading on Deep Purple..Just subscribed to thread..Ill be watching this one 4sure:aok:

take care and be safe

:welcome: and thanks all
today a found a leaf that was a little heat stressed
was 34 c today and suposed to go up all week
wednesday is cloning day then will post picks:D

nice! im gonna be starting querkle and purple wreck soon! cant wait to see progress on ur deep purp too.

Ok sorry the are a week late:hitchair:
1 is 6 weeks and starting to show the tiniest preflower looks male to me but that what i wanted first so i can get pollen then when i see what the other seeds do ill be ready to make more seeds :farm: it also is wiltin fierce i think its heat stress but i cant control the weather:hairpull:
2 and 3 are my 2nd seedling 2 weeks old
both sit in my window and get killer sun in the morning before it gets to hot
4,5 and 6 are the clones and my mini cloner i took them just in case my 6 weeker turns out to be female.
:bong1: for all while your here

DP 1 6 Wk.JPG

DP 2 2 Wk.JPG

DP 2 2 Wk (2).JPG

Clones.JPG

Clones (2).JPG

Clones (3).JPG

thats what im thinkin
when i get my female i might even srceen it then surround it with single cola clones dunno for sure

well
checked my clones today and 1 of the clones has a single root allready (2 days)
crazy ive never had my clones root this fast before
i really think its gunna be male but i hope the girls root this fast

Everything looks good so far. I wish you the best of luck. Definitely keep us posted as I will be pulling up a chair. Green mojo your way my friend. Take care and be safe.

hey all sorry no updates my internet is out\im at a friends now so thought id say sorry to you all
the male went into darkness and molded a little on me so i had ro cut it down but i think i got a bit of pollen i will find out soon
my second seedling is a girl shes just over 2 weeks into flower i will try to pollenate her but i dont know how well the pollen has developed
umm ya sorry no pics but im tryin to keep a journal and hopefully have a bunch of pics for you all one day

well the pollination didnt work
the smoke was best ive grown
didnt get any purple but i did take clones from it before i flowered and they are getting a little purple and very yellow for the start of five weeks but i dont know it i should give it N or not
i use botanicaire and the flower does have N in it
im also gettin a couple of red hairs which is wierd to me @ 5 weeks
i check the trics and half are cloudy im gonna try and get pics up soon if i can get acess to this com again

Latest posts

Back