BlackJack/Bubblelicous Fall 09

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have no clue what i was thinking i was actually gonna accomplish by pinching it at at that young age, and in that spot on the plant.:hairpull:
She's stil not lookin to hot but still green and still looks healthy, it just is bent severly in the middle and cant post up. :(

In other new's I'm really stoked about the temps in my closet compared to this time last year. Last November they were areound 94-96 on average.
This year I added the stupidly oversized 6 inch High Output can fan. like 480 something CFM??? And I only have a 2X3 area, yeah do the math, cause Im to high to, but I know for a fact its too much, but oh well. WIth the air cooled hood and the 400w it stays around 78 degress in their now. Im anticipating a drop in that temp as we progress into these fall and winter months...... :hubba:
I like;)

One more very interesting note. In the pic of the three lined up next to each other is in chronological order. The odd thing is, is that that the tall one is the youngest of the three and the smallest and weakest looking one is the oldest. The big one has had a little more HID time then the others, but thats only because the youngest one was the only one that responded good to it. The other two I had to put back under the t5 in the propogator, because they would wilt under the hps.
Well im way too blazed and this is getting way too long. Peace out my friends..

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

009.JPG

011.JPG

:watchplant: pulling for ya frosty nugs, green mojo thoughts to ya!:beatnik:

construction :D

lots of good stuff to show and talk about here in the next few days with this huge construction advancement.
Also updates on plant supercropping from this past week as well as a new strategy to introduce a new straind in to this fall and an extra mother as well.

updates tomorrow

Good luck frosty nugs eastcoast pulling fer ya!:yay: :bong1: :beatnik:

east coast, dirty south
thats how we rolllllllllll
:bong:

ppppppsssssshhhhhhh. it's all about the wild west.

lol anywho.... i'm stoked on this blackjack!!! it looked reaaaal good online, i hope it's just as good in person.

welll im on the west side of the state so i feel ya.
yeah hopin this black jack is wicked. so far its almost 4 weeks in its kickin in high gear now.

I cam home Tuesday and noticed the girls werer extrememly thirsty and getting big for the red cups. I moved them to some 2 gallon grow bags in happy frog fox farm, gave em a sip of some big bloom, grow big, and some superthrive.
Just happened the new MH conversion bulb came in the same day so bam that goes in.
Came in on Wednesday and they had taken off. . I topped them on Sunday and they hadnt really done much until the transplant.

These girls really seem to respond alot better to the mh light vs the hps. I would say its a very noticeable difference actually.
Also I did some pinching right before I took the pics.

I also planted a new straind that is nameless for right now, will be named later. But so far these things are 6 for 7. Started Germination Monday and 6 have popped the soil so far.

So far Im kinda hoping the second one will be my mom. shes really bushy, I like!!!!!
but id take any of em,

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

greenage frosty nugs, gonna bag it huh? man can't wait to see em grow, loading a full tube fer the vapr!

thanks chef, my one and only true fan. haha,
guess ill just have to share the harvest with you, as long as you promise to bring the vapr over

BREAKING NEWS: Alternating of the nodes has begun on the largest of the three Blackjacks. Not really any pre flowers just yet, ill post some pics tomorrow nite. must get back to school work

Looking very good my friend...take some good close ups..i bet we see a hair in some of those....Mojo for the BlackJacks:lama:

already? wow they aren't very tall yet, is BlackJack a smallish strain or is this just a freak occurrence?

not sure if its a freak occurance. It does seem early, around 4 weeks and two days since it hatched from the seed. they would be alot taller if i hadn't toppped them all. I also have been pinching around every three or 4 days. they are starting to get real bushy and fat

gonna wait a week or so to do any more clipping. WHen i do though i will be cutting a clone to offically determine sex, though i do fear this first one is probably gonna be male, just a hunch

Maybe its a mutie? frosty you and i gonna rock and roll em brother.

now all three of the ones that are around the same age are all starting to shift. So i guess it might be ok to assume that sexual maturity is reached at around week 4 for BLackJack.

Did some more pinching and transplanted my last BlackJack out of the red solo cup and into the 2 gallon bags, and feed some heavy nutes.
I have noticed that this strand loves nutes. havent really had any nute burn since i transplanted over to using the happy frog fox farm mix. I use fox farm nutes with superthrive everytime and these things seem to love it. I still have yet to find their nute limit.

I hope to be transplanting the 6 purple icing into red solo cups in the next day or two.

I will be trying something different with these six as i will probably veg these things completely under my new t5 set up in my veg and mom box. More than likely ill put atleast one under the mh to do a comparison on the growth differences.

You can see on the main stem at the bottom where i pinched the day before taking the pic. they have been responding and recovering quickly to the pinching thus far

003.JPG

Are you a dooberman pincher?lol keep it up frosty nugs!

what is with you and caling bluealein "frosty nugs"? lol it cracks me up every time!!

haha i know right, but i love it, keep bringin it chef and ill keep popin out "frosty nugs"

Latest posts

Back