BlackJack/Bubblelicous Fall 09

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
surprisingly no. I checked Lowes and Home D and they had miracle grow perlite, and t said it had some nutes so........ im sure it wouldnt hurt.

I know where i can get some, just been to lazy bout gettin up a little earlier and going before work. I like to sleep in too much.

just got back in town. the girls drank alot in the two and half days i was gone.

Think i for once have the ph under control. I ditched all the plants i had veggin. I was really just playin and experimenting on them.

so i dropped some beans , got 2 black jack seeds goin, with 4 White frosts, and 3 purpe frosts..

Also i have 5 clone's in the new bubbler i made tonite while i watched Dexter. all 5 are from a split of the two that are in flower right now. I had originally taken alot of clones from them before i put them in flower, sadly known of them roooted. the two are really good pheno's, one is a fast grower and has so far been the healthiest plant i have ever grown.it may take a bit longer to clone but i had to try and save the pheno.

The last pics are of a White F that i germed the other day.
Some how i managed to get two stems from one seed.
DOnt know how that happened but seems like a hook up yo:D

017.JPG

029.JPG

026.JPG

020.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

019.JPG

018.JPG

012.JPG

016.JPG

011.JPG

hey, hey, BA.:) ...

sorry to hear your first attempt at cloning went south on ya. you'll get it bro. patience. i was gonna suggest a bubbler, and bam, there it is.:D :cool: ...

ok. first. clones don't need alot of light. your trying to grow roots, not green at this critical point. just some ambient light will work. better yet, simple daylight, and a small cfl at night.;) ...

i just built a new bubbler for clones, just like yours. i am proficient at doing clones now. gotta tell ya, i lost my last lot because of the new cloner. it had some sort of chem reaction. i opened it two days after clones went in, and there was a thick layer of plastic looking shavings in the rez.:confused2: ...

keep a close eye on it for 3-4 days to make sure the same dont happen to ya. i tossed that one, and broke out 'ol faithful...

also, do you sacrifice, or scrape your clone cuttings? this gives more rooting area...

mama's look sweet man. let's help you become even more eficient at your cloning skills, so your totally self sufficient...:cool: ...

thanks bro. I started doing the scrape on them this past time.

only thing, is i wasnt sure if i should use the cloning gel when i use the bubbler. Tried it on two just to experiment. I feel like right now im still just learning, having a prepetual grow system is quite time consuming to try and get everything established and going. Everything is starting to come together and once i get cloning down ill be unstopable. thanks for the for the kind words IRish.

:farm: the farm is rockin, though im having trouble getting seedling to sprout here recently. Havent changed my proven technique, May be the enviroment change.
I ll get it down soon.

Just wanted to post these for record keeping.
All pics are two days old .
These two Flowering girls are flowering more like and 8 week strand than the 9-12 weeks that the breeder states. Also it hasnt streteched that much after the frist 5 days. Still its only right a 2 feet from dirt to the top of the plant.

The two WI seedlings are lone suriviors of some sseds i got a little to warm in the ole propogator. Decided to experiment and put them in some rockwool. If they turn out to be strong, I think im gonna put them in my dwc hookup so i can speed up their growth rate, in order to determine sex sooner and obtain clones from them, for my next crop.

IM sure ill rmable somehting else here in a few minutes after this :joint:

001.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

thanks bro

the bubbler seems to be working awesome. ALl the clones i took were almost two weeks into flower. I looked today and 4 of them have the white nubs on the stalk. I know without a doubt that it was successful. IM wondering how long im gonna have to wait till these things revert back to veg. Shouldnt be more than a week now should it?
that would make three weeks under 24hr light.

ill probably be transfereing some clones out of hte bubbler into the rockwool cubes here in the next day or so. Ill add pics..

the clones are from the two blackjacks in flower.

You should enter the Bubbler into the DIY section, I really like the way you made it.. It looks simple, cool, effective and cheap to make. Nice thread..

Green mojo for you.

thanks man. Actually the bubbler is in the DIY, I made it from using Massproducers bubbler thread, almost to a T.
The thing works great. I actaully think i have finally been successful cloning. Ill post pics of them here soon.

When I finish my studies and move to something bigger, I think I'll try to start cloning as well.. Seems like the way to go.

Dang man...I haven't been in here in awhile...them Black Jacks got big allof a sudden! Looking real good and healthy bud! Keep up the good work and you'll be burnin that stuff soon!

thanks for stopping by freedom. These buds are gettin big and hairy. im gonna try and post some pics tonight.

cloning was also a success. everything rooted , im just waiting on 4 of them to start re veging. Only one has begun vegging again.

Frosty nugs! Where ya been? Looking foward to the update.

Looking Great BlueA..:clap they should start to show new growth now they in soil yes? Ill check back in and if I can help ya know where the SHED is..ill check in more now that we are flowerig...the Jack looks wonderfull..take care and be safe:48:

RiskyPack said:
When I finish my studies and move to something bigger, I think I'll try to start cloning as well.. Seems like the way to go.

only way to a fast harvest..and garrantied females. And bubble cloner is my way of cloneing as well...just my thaughts..

Smoke freely:bong:

Its been a while, I have been struggling somehting, :confused: i think was a ph issue and I think I was overfeeding them. The leaves have curled up a little bit and are brown and dry. Not all of them are this way but they are in almost week 7 of flower. Its suppose to be a 9 week strand but i think its about ready.

I have a microscope but it is kind of hard for me to really identify the amber color as Im color blind and have a hard time distinguishing faint red and green colors.

They are looking frosty and Im about to flush them NOW. I been just givin them straight water the past couple of times as well.

Should be choppin time soon, and im happy to report that the clones are all starting to reveg. I took them over 5/12 weeks ago and they are just now all coming around. I also have a prowd mother as well of the black jack. Seems to be the Dankiest of the two that are flowering.:hubba:

White Icing looking good as well, and the one Purple Icing looking like a beauty as well, should know sex on them in a week or so.

SHould have more pics up tommorow, if im not to high and lazy:joint4:

007.JPG

008.JPG

002.JPG

014.JPG

001.JPG

004.JPG

003.JPG

those buds look sooooo tasty! shame about the leaves though...

Latest posts

Back