BlackJack/Bubblelicous Fall 09

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow frosty nugs! Havent seen alot lately now i know why!

man, you know i ain't gonna sugar coat it, but what the crap did you do to the bubblicious? a little ph problem? that is a huge understatement BA...did you leave them to fair on thier own for 2-3 weeks? cause i gotta tell ya, they look bad...sure, you'll get some bud, but not that ,WOW harvest...not ragging bro, just the facts...and she was looking so nice...i was expecting to come over and see a marvelous bush. they dont look nothing like the last pics , thats for sure...time to get a digi ph meter if you dont have one, and step up your game man...why not post in sick section, or did you? sorry they turned out like that for ya...this plant, while in flowering, needs much care, although you can love them , litterly, to death...is this what has happened here? i mean to be kinda hard on you bro, that way, you'll be on top of your game the next grow , maybe...

now, go check your plants, and talk to them for 1 hour while you smoke a spliff, and tell them your sorry for the way you treated them, and you wont do it again, and will the ganja goddess please see it in her buds to have mercy on your bubblicious girls...:p :D ...

thanks IRISH, yeah i know the girls were looken great, but trust me they are blown great, best smoke i have ever grown.
Im not sure PH was really the issue. I been using a DIGI Ph meter to test all feeds, and drainage ph was ok.
After talking to the guys at the hydro store, we determined i was feeding way too much. After i layed off they were fine, but once ya damage a leaf, its pretty much damaged. Im assuming that this particular strand, or pheno was sensitive to nutes or something.

ANyways, it was that bad , got right at around 4 ounces(the nugs are extremely dense) wish i would have waited a little longer on the trich, gonna get a better scope this time. Im getting a good taste from the smoke, almost like a sugary sweet candy, probably one of the better tasting strands i have ever smoked and very smooth.
oh and i also have clones that are about to come out of veg. so i can improve, and i guess ur right, gotta stop lovin them so much and over feeding them.

Latest posts

Back