3 strain LED in hempy buckets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here she is, no longer suffering..

distressed1.jpg

distressed2.jpg

pinky to stem compare.jpg

Gonna move six ladies out, put them under 2x UFO 90 watt, 7:1:1 red, blue, orange. I should have known it would get tight, hey if I started with nine, I wouldn't get to bud 6 buckets under the ufos so my mistake pays off in the end. I've already got a side grow to maintain, so now I'll have plants under 2 types of LEDs, and some under cfls, I ought to unbox some hids and really go crazy.

O. O. O
X. X.
O O. O.

I'll set the six under the ufos kinda like that I think. Should have them in a week or less so it'll be almost a full bloom cycle under pure LEDs for those 6.

heres some taller ladys, ones a jack, the pic with 2 is a jack and a ?, 3rd pic is another unknown.
all 4 have been in bloom 12 days

20 inch jack.jpg

2x.jpg

18 inch unknown.jpg

i think this is el nino, im a bit stoned and dont see so good, its time fer bed.

14 inch unknown.jpg

14 inch top view.jpg

ok one more this is a bobo
16" tall, she has been in bud for 12 days, was vegged 33.
this should be the location of some top shelf dank soon..

16 inch bobo.jpg

nice progress so far, I've not seen too many people use the LED's so I'm curious as to how these will come out. What is the lighting setup, I see a bunch of CFL's mixed in with a couple of the LED's, how is this working out so far in comparison to an HID setup? Keep up the good work and enjoy the smoke friend :)

I'm very happy with the Procyon led, the plants under it look the best, minimal stretching. The cfls are just 3x26watt+2x13watt 2700ks. I have one of those on each side. I had used a 600 watt mh/hps in there in the past, but soil w/organics, so I think the hempys are why they are so much bigger than my past grows. I hope to add 4x ufos in there eventually, I have 2 on the way but they are for 6 plants in the that I'm gonna move. I've never done much with LEDs or cfls so this is a new thing and the hempys are my first time. I expect much better yeilds than in the past but wonder how the smoke will compare.. I know 16 in soil would fit in there and yeild close to an ounce a piece under the 600, giving me about a pound, I'm hoping for that with these 16 even though they won't all fit.

Nice rj i think you'll be happy with the quality of smoke.

2 shots of the overall garden, 15 plants.

Please any thoughts on whether i need to move six out and leave 9 in there, or can i get away with leaving all of these in here?
they have 6 weeks to go..

overall1.jpg

overall2.jpg

Raisin Jackson said:
2 shots of the overall garden, 15 plants.

Please any thoughts on whether i need to move six out and leave 9 in there, or can i get away with leaving all of these in here?
they have 6 weeks to go..

I dont think you have enough light to flower that amount in there if they get to thick.
Only the tops of your plants will get enough light.

Got 2 ufos today, probably toss 6 in the other grow zone, I'm more concerned with airflow than anything. I'll have 2 ufos and a 6 bulb cfl bar and one crappy led panel down there.

I'll have to find room in there for the new LEDs, not gonna move any down, different light schedules. Have to get a wall mounted fan or two, need the floorspace plus my fan goes "ka-clunk-clunk" at the end of every full rotation, which sucks for sleeping, so a new one will be cool. Hopefully have them new lights mounted in a day or two, by Thursday night at least. Should fill the whole closet instead of leaving room to get in and out and a fan on the floor. 16 buckets, same size, fit fine when in soil and vegged no more than 2 weeks.

Looking good ...Nice job with lots of pics..this is a GJ i like to fallow...Mojo for the Garden..

take care and be safe

heres some shots with the new ufos, these look cool, a different shade of pink than the procyon, more red, a bloody pink.

505 watts of light: 305 led/ 200 cfl.

i do realize i have cords hangin in my plants.. i will fix that.

if i pulled 2 oz a bucket, i would be at about 1g per watt..

the six under the ufos are all bobo.

overall.jpg

longth shot.jpg

6 bobos under ufos.jpg

Actually 2oz a bucket would kill the 1gram per watt. I only need to pull like an ounce and a half. That'd be 22.5oz=630 grams. I only need like 1.2 per bucket. I should be able to pull that unless these LEDs don't cut it or I didn't do things right. Here's where someone chimes in that LEDs suck and it won't happen.. Come on, I got about 5 weeks to go, any takers..?

Cool lamps those ufos. I'm sure they'll yield just fine with those ones.
Good luck.

Latest posts

Back