Captains Grow DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain1

Reaction score
Ok so im going at it again and thought I would include all of you.

Im working with some different strains than my normal

Frosty, LSD, Church,AK 47 and White Shark

Should have the clones Ready by next weekend.

HERE WE GO...

Some Pics of my DIY 18 site aero cloner roots show in 5 days.

grow Journal 001.jpg

grow Journal 002.jpg

grow Journal 003.jpg

Good luck and green mojo to you...I am interested in that LSD...

Hamster Lewis said:
Good luck and green mojo to you...I am interested in that LSD...

Her MOTHER was great! so I had to try her.

there you are captain.:) ...

that is a super nice cloner...:D ...i am interested in the whites. have not seen a grow of this one yet, i don't believe...

i'm sure someone will ask sooner or later, so any chance of getting a DIY of the aero-bubbler in the DIY section???:cool: ...

got my seat Captain...

your gonna want to take the clones out from under the lights cap. at this point , were looking at making roots, and not foliage.;) ...

they will need minimal light at this time...

how long are your roots?, and tell us more of your set up?...

i think i got every thing for a cloner like that, except the misters...:) ...

The aero bubbler is super easy just make sure you use real good lids other wise you have alot of water in the morning on the floor. HAHA been there done that. I will do a diy I have parts for another.

Think I should take the clones out of the light Irish? its a small T5 2' 4 bulb. I ya think it will help ill move em out.

Setup is :
16 site veg table
4' 8 bulb T5
1000MH 6" hood ( 1 blue and 1 red spectrum)
2 1000hps 6" hoods
Dutch master products
fresh air 260 cfm (flower)
exit out 520 cfm (flower)
Fresh air 160 cfm (veg)
exit out 320 cfm (veg)
3 carbon filters
2 pondmaster 100 ap
alita 80
6'' air stones
flower room 9'x4'

Sweeet!!!
i got me a chair!!
3rd one to sit on this one.
:watchplant:

whoa. nice rig cap...:) ...

you said dwc...is it a waterfarm with a controller, or simple diy buckets?

and yes i do think you should remove them from direct light, during this part, indirect light is plenty...ie---ambient room light is enough, or even light from a window to outside...

how long they been in the cloner, and is there roots?...

Yeah that cloner is sweet. So you have 5gal dwc diy buckets for when there ready?

They have been in the cloner for five days. All but one has roots some 4" long some shorter,sprouts comming out. I will be running DWC buckets but I have a 60 site aero just wont fit in the room im using.

ALL by hand but I have a res. in the room with a pump to fill rather than filling buckets one by one. Wish I could run the aero it has a 50 gallon res But you still have to fill it every nite when they are drinking alot.

gonna be alot of work with 16 buckets bro. wow, roots in 5? wow. i get roots in my bubbler at earliest 10 days-14 days. now you got my attention!!!:) ...

i don't think that air pump is gonna run that many buckets?:confused2: ...

what size air stones? most folks glue em in the buckets, i just run a hole in the bucket lid(makes it easy to change over to fresh bucket), attach a 6 inch bar air stone, submerge it, and if you cut the air line hole where the line fits snug, it will hold your stone under the water...get that?...i don't like putting contaminants in my rez, and have not had one problem...once you get ample roots, they will hold the stone down under water...:) ...

fill your buckets halfway, and test that pump, you may need several more...that looks like it says 100? meaning, i presume 100 gallons? it will do two at tops...

another thing. please explain "16 site veg table"???:confused2: ...lol...

also, what is an alita 80?...

That's a big pump. 100watts, correct? Def could run 16 and a Rez I think? I am confused as to how a Rez and controller in DWC can know to push nutrient solution into the buckets as they deplete the nute solution?

You say you need to fill a 50gal Rez nightly?

A pondamster 100 will take care of 30 buckets its a 100 watts 9150 cu. in/min .I have seen it done alot. At 16 the water sprays out of the buckets at 3 gallons. Learned that I had to pinch the lines to fill or id be wet. The Alita 80 is also a an airpump its 90 lpm 3.2 cfm 90 watts.Alita is real pricey compared to the pondmaster and alot quiter. Best bang for the buck is the pondmaster for sure.

Nouv LOL im not using the aero table its currently be used by a friend it has a rez and the plants that are in it are HUGE and need water and nuts every day. They are amazing but to big. I have a 55 gallon rez in my room that holds fresh RO water with a pump that I turn on to fill the buckets by hand.

Latest posts

Back