Captains Grow DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I flower 18 at once. 9'widex5'deepx8' high (give a couple inches it like 9'6 but thats where the filters and pumps are)

140,000 lumens per 1000 X 2= 280,000 lumens

divided by 45 sqft is over 6222 lumens per sqft if my maths correct.

I go three deep x 9 under each light pushing the center over lap( so 3 from each group are closr to the center). I try for 3 foot per plant its close to that . Ill post some pics when we get closer its full of buckets and crap right now but will be ready in a few days. Gotta bomb it and scrub it down real good.

Got some twisting going on I think My PH pens are junk. I have calibrated them over and over. Going to try a simple drop tester to see if there even close. Then order a good one. Im using the hanna digital pens I would recommend not using them and purchasing a good one.

Only reason I think its ph is because I ph'd them all down to 5.8 last nite and a couple twisted this morning.

So you have 18 spare buckets that you swap in flower? Or you clean one at a time, when needed?

Yeah I have found its alot less work when you have a ton of buckets. Black buckets you buy at grow stores are like 5 bucks a pop. But I have found Lowes silver buckets do not let any light through(shine a flashlight through some black ones and you can see light but not these). So the Lowes silver buckets are 2.30 a piece. I think I have around 50 buckets not including my old homedepot orange ones that I dont use. So once the veg is done I put them in new already cleaned flower buckets then when I get done I clean the Veg buckets. And start all over again. LOL lowes looks at you funny when you buy 30 buckets at a time... but I tell them I need them to store different size bolts and screws for work.

Latest posts

Back