First Crop Pics...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spaceface

Space Cadet
Reaction score
whats going on all?...this is my first successful harvest...im so excited.. i chopped at exactley 8 weeks it could have gone longer.. but hey...FREE BUD!!!...here is a couple pics

h1a.JPG

h2a.JPG

h3a.JPG

Yeah, free bud! From here it looks good. Let us know how it smokes, what kind of buzz, taste, etc. Congratulations.

nice lookin grass you got there spaceface. what strain was it and how is the taste/high. congrats on the harvest.

Congratulation on the harvest Space :)

Next time if you need some smoke, only harvest the top 1/3 and let the rest of the plant mature another week or two.

:peace:

:yeahthat: HIE..... when time and need allow i like to take mine in thirds spacing the pickings every 6 days covering almost 2 weeks so i can get as many different highs/tastes/qualities? from each plant. make any sense lmao. its 6:48 a.m. here and i just lost a big fight with my volcano :hubba: :bong2:

:48: im in on your next one spaceface, getting an early seat:) :watchplant:

thanks all!!..i think next time ill do the harvest in stages..as ta2d said..ill have more patience next time..as for the taste and high...(this is after drying and not being cured yet)...the taste is like a medium-strong mint flavor so to say..never tasted smoke like it..the smell is really nothing untill you start to break the bud up.. then your nostrils are filled with like a forest pine minty smell...real strong that really clears the nose..as for the high...its definatley heady...it takes a minute for it to set in...it feels like a heavy *** hand slowly creeping up the back of your head then coming to a rest on top..it also produces a slight foggy feeling as well..i like it...cant wait untill the the crop cures...as for the strain..i dunno...it was bagseed taken from a sac of decently dank smoke...as always..thanks for reading...Space

puffin..i would have to say yeah just due to the fact i grew it myself...however..the scent and apperance are completly different...is that weird or strange?...anyone know..

Latest posts

Back