Bombs' Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta chime in here as well an give golf claps. Schweet lookin buds BBP!

Peace

7greeneyes :D

i run basically the same light set up as you do bro. i even throw some cfls in there of different colors for the 'shadows'. were hoping to see a little somethin-somethin in the purp dept. this round with a OG gorilla grape dom indica, that was crossed with a blue moon seeds dark kush. i did'nt do the cross myself. my bro crazy did...

near the end of your cycle, do you bring your temps down to bring out these purp colors BBP? also, do you run any hydro applications?

how do you keep your moms? i have found that a simple dwc, 5 gallon bucket, sitting under either flos, or cfls to work best for me...

good to have you back around here man. you bring much to the table, for all to enjoy!!!

how long til the chop?
Few weeks at least:).

do you bring your temps down to bring out these purp colors BBP?
No, I don't drop temps. I used to but I think the colder temps and gaps in lights on temp and lights off temp cause nanners to pop out. The 10000k brings out the color without the temp drop:).

do you run any hydro applications?
No hydro.

how do you keep your moms?
1 gal pots under T5.

dayyyum bomb, that ck is a trich bomb. love the looks of the heirloom. i bet she is some tasty herb...got my mouth a watering now...lol...

nice. nice. and nice again...

Hi BBP...

Thanks for sharing your latest conquests...:holysheep: Wow... all of it looks like the stankiest dank...;) I love all the leaves curling up with trichs! I grew DJ's Old Time Moonshine and I have a cross of it I call Sour Diesel Moonshine that is one of my dankest strains. I wonder if Blue Moonshine is related? Rock ON bbp...:)

Peace!:cool:

Wow!...Those are some dank crosses in the making right there bro.....cant wait to see how they all turn out...Glad to see your still diggin that Fire Ghani bro..Keep up the good work!...~ogr

NV-Thanks. I'm not sure what cut it is but she looks different everytime I flower her.

DD-Thanks. Yeah, the BB has a nice flavor. Not the best but it's nice.

DOS-Thank you very much:). I'm pretty sure DJ Short created Blue Moonshine.

OGR-Nice to see you around. I'll prob keep the FG forever;).

Chef-Thanks:)

Latest posts

Back