Bombs' Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK,

So ummm yeah, I can bust a move your direction, Heck I know that I will make for a fine neighbor. Yeah, I will be happy to help nurture those special, precious, delightful sexy ladies.

WHEEEEWWWWW, had to cool down there Bomb, your pics got me some kinda worked dude. I've seen sweet, and I've seen trich city, and I have smoked some stuff that just smacked you hard like mad girlfriend, but dude, whatever you do for a living, your in the wrong business.

Anyone that can grow like you do should be getting seriously paid for that kinda talent. Gadzooks, I'm still wiping off the drool, and my pipe hand is shaking something fierce when I see them pics.

Sweet Bomb

smoke in peace
KK:cool:

just beautiful bbp.
dunno how i missed this thread before, but it was a nice journey going through the whole thing now ;)
nice job :)

KK-I'm not that good of a grower...it's the genetics:).

Kaotik-Thank you!

nv-You should. I'm impressed with her so far and I haven't even smoked any:p.

ok hammy, no touching ones self in the MILF section.:D ...

that is one nice cola on that ppd bro.:D also that LMI looks like some digitty dank.:hubba: ...very nice works bbp...

Dang Bomb, I am new to this forum and I already don't like you. Looking at your buds is like showering next to John Holmes, I just feel inferior. j/k

Beutiful buds it gives me something to strive to.

Thought i'd share a few pics of what I have running atm. No buds yet as they are only a couple weeks in. I think its day 11 or 12 12/12.

Pic 1-Purple KushxPurple Wreck/Blue Moonshine flowering after a reveg
Pic 2-GrandDaddyPurple Pink Pistil
Pic 3-Bubba KushxDouble Purple Doja love the leaves on this one
Pic 4-Lemon LarryxPurple Wreck/Blue Moonshine
Pic 5-Purple WreckxBlue Moonshine mother flowering after a reveg

BBP Killing it. Again. And again.

Not that you need it bro, but green mojo comin' at ya! Whata line up ;)

Ahhh.....and with that all is right in the world again....:)

Can't wait to see them fill in and nice to see this thread active again.

Anytime NC...I still have a big bag of it from last year:p.

Hamster Lewis said:
Damn bro I almost had to touch myself while I looked at those.....very nice....

I know what you mean Hamster mate, they make me want to touch myself in my naugthy sativa place. :)

Lovely girls you got there Bombbud, I especially liked that Blueberry, very nice.

Thanks for sharing

These are some frosty hybs:holysheep:. Everything the LL touches is gold though so i'm not too surprised.

Some of my fav plants i'm running atm. Ridiculous trich production, dank scent and rock hard buds. I have plans on doing a whole grow with nothing but these in the near future.

Latest posts

Back