Trimming Autos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetnug

Reaction score
I am used to trimming 2 weeks into harvest leaving 6-9 leads to increase size. Obviously due to their extremely short life cycle I was wondering if it worth it or if it wouldn't be. any experience would be appreciated

When I grew them I tried to not do anything at all to slow down growth...minimal transplants, no topping...etc.

Jmo

are they good for lollypopping? i see pics of autos that are just solid bud. the entire plant is covered in buds completely. how is this acomplished? i planed to top mine to keep them as compact as possible. how much time would i or could i potetally loose to this?

tokinherper said:
are they good for lollypopping? i see pics of autos that are just solid bud. the entire plant is covered in buds completely. how is this acomplished? i planed to top mine to keep them as compact as possible. how much time would i or could i potetally loose to this?

You most likely won't lose time.....just yield....I seriously wldnt top autos....regular plants all day every day, autos no.
Jmo

Dont do it man! you will regret it. If you need to control the size of the plant then LST it.

Latest posts

Back