Hey guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

next

Reaction score
Hello fellow growers,

Thought i'd stop in and say hi, great forum, great peope, looking forward to sharing with you all. Happy growing!

Welcome to MP...nice to meet ya.

tumblr_moz782hf7T1sqgzoro1_400.jpg

Welcome dude, as a fellow newbie here I can assure you that your in the best possible place here.

Welcome to MP, we are glad you are here. It is a great place to learn and to hang.

hello, hello:vap-Bong_smoker:

Heya pcduck, Hamster Lewis, SmokinMom, Kravenhead, Baddestruffest, Rosebud, StankDank, and Iams.

Happy growing to you all! Looking forward to learning, and hopefully maybe sharing some knowledge with you. Here is whats up on my side.

Grown in pro-mix hp, little bit of ewc, and perlite, with 16L fabric earth pots. Mostly fed with ewc, earth juice, hygrozyme, molasses, and myco madness. Using 2 led mars grow lights, this is an auto sweet skunk at 6 weeks from seed.

View attachment 20150127_213928.jpg

Welcome, and looks good dude!! How long have you used those Mars LEDs?
I use Lumigrow and have friends with Onyx and Area 51 and we're pretty happy with them. Hope they work out well for you!!
Peace, Superman

This is only my second grow with these lights, had them about a year or so now. They seem to do the trick, no complaints so far!

Like the idea of LED lights, low heat output and lower electric costs and of course less need for cooler air circulation. Maybe after i get a few grows under my belt i may give them a go.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Rosebud, Hushpuppy, and THG for all the hard work they do around here, helping keep everyone inbetween the lines so to speak.

Also thanks to Dman, StankDank, Droopy Dog, and MR1. All your words of wisdom are appreciated!

Latest posts

Back