New here but not new to farming.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

checklist

Still quest for knowledge
Reaction score
Howdy All!

I hope to be a contributing member, although a quiet one. Raised on farms (never grew up) now stuck in the city life. A lot has changed since the days of planting between corn and soybean fields (still in the corn belt, zone 5b/6a).

This is a great community here, thank you all for having me/us (wife).

checklit :farm:

p.s. Still working on my communication skills, English as a second language, gibberish is primary.

Last edited:
Welcome to MP. Are you looking to branch out your farming skills to include cannabis?

Welcome to MP. Are you looking to branch out your farming skills to include cannabis?

I did grow between fields in the 70's and one time indoors in early 80's so not new to cannabis. Children changed this but now the nest is empty. Had seen where a limb fell just right and laid the top down to the ground and colas galore. I see this has evolved to indoor growing methods. Stressing the plant by splitting stems and such is still practiced I see but my first indoor grow will be straight forward and simple with Blue Mystic.

Thank you WeedHopper!

Thank you Hamster Lewis!

Latest posts

Back