truth about molasses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I'm dabbed out. I think pcduck is hitting something this guy is saying... Perhaps different way. No matter what I see the importance of microherds.

You talk about your guy being "honest". But all I have seen or heard about from you is him push HIS nutes and only his nutes on you. I could never ever get an answer on why if they were organic, you had to pH. It seems that a whole bunch of what he is telling you is different than any other organic grows I have ever seen or heard of...I personally would be asking myself "WHY?"

It's a calcium line... All I can say that I know about it is it all bonds in the soil and was designed to for the microbes to eat. It has a calcium accelerator and it pushes bunch of calcium into whatever your growing and the bonemeal is for tying up ppm I you have to much. Its beneficial to run with salt lines to because it ties up salts. It turns plant into calcium *****. When calcium bonds with everything it ends up taking that stuff to. I would say you should have god soil life with this line. My first run was botched because I wasn't giving it enough calcium with foliar. Also I flushed when I should have fed. The flush in this line is bonemeal 2tbs per gallon and a calcium lime ph up to 6.4 with or without sweetener. 10-15% run off. The nectar wants a soil ppm 4-500. Flush to keep it in that zone and alter feed ppm according. Cal mag lockouts don't happen and when they do cause of other lines its cause they are using salts. No nitrates in the cal mag. Fish cartelidge for taste and terpines or bonemeal for weight. Balance the 2 where you want them. Also you can have. A good control over the nutrient profile In the feed. The sales pitch works for me. I know what I did wrong when I had problems. Next grow will be better. I'm using a coco bade medium and that worms good with this. The ph up is long lasting because as microbes break the ph up down it releases more ph up and helps keep ph good while also feeding. I ran it 1.5 times. I had unhappy results and know the mistakes. Hopefully 3x a charm. Its me messing stuff up. Funny how you say it doesn't sound organic, I. Under the idea its the most organic bottle line. Well see how next one goes.

I'm basically expecting big difference in how this line works vs other things and maybe I'm falling into sales pitch but I'm sticking it out another go. I'm going to use the base line with sweetener and wetting agent. This is an old line with new name. It's harvest moon organics. It's very popular in Oregon Washington and they are trying to get bigger share of market.

Iether way it goes I have a few runs of nutrients that I haven't paid **** for. And I intend on learning how to use em.

Dude you be better off just getting Fox Farm Ocean Forest and some Big Bloom. That way you can see what healthy plants look like while reading up on organics.

It's a calcium line... All I can say that I know about it is it all bonds in the soil and was designed to for the microbes to eat. It has a calcium accelerator and it pushes bunch of calcium into whatever your growing and the bonemeal is for tying up ppm I you have to much. Its beneficial to run with salt lines to because it ties up salts. It turns plant into calcium *****. When calcium bonds with everything it ends up taking that stuff to. I would say you should have god soil life with this line. My first run was botched because I wasn't giving it enough calcium with foliar. Also I flushed when I should have fed. The flush in this line is bonemeal 2tbs per gallon and a calcium lime ph up to 6.4 with or without sweetener. 10-15% run off. The nectar wants a soil ppm 4-500. Flush to keep it in that zone and alter feed ppm according. Cal mag lockouts don't happen and when they do cause of other lines its cause they are using salts. No nitrates in the cal mag. Fish cartelidge for taste and terpines or bonemeal for weight. Balance the 2 where you want them. Also you can have. A good control over the nutrient profile In the feed. The sales pitch works for me. I know what I did wrong when I had problems. Next grow will be better. I'm using a coco bade medium and that worms good with this. The ph up is long lasting because as microbes break the ph up down it releases more ph up and helps keep ph good while also feeding. I ran it 1.5 times. I had unhappy results and know the mistakes. Hopefully 3x a charm. Its me messing stuff up. Funny how you say it doesn't sound organic, I. Under the idea its the most organic bottle line. Well see how next one goes.

That ^^^ is the most convoluted line of ** I've seen in a good while. You know, "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with **" and your "The sales pitch works for me".

A calcium line? Bone meal for a flush? I mean, seriously, *** are they talking about?

Duck is right, get some FFOF and BB and actually do some research that doesn't involve ad copy, while you're growing some decent plants.

I'll stop ranting, but seriously, do a good chem grow, or, do a good organic grow, but quit wasting your time with something that is neither.

Wet

Dude you be better off just getting Fox Farm Ocean Forest and some Big Bloom. That way you can see what healthy plants look like while reading up on organics.

Exactly!

DD, good post.

The above two growers have been using organics for a long time. Listen to them.
Do you want to see a pic of my organic grow? I don't use any bottled stuff. none Woops, i do use EM1 and a bit of molasses.View attachment 8-10=15 002.jpg

I have been trying to get plasma to get something tried and true as I believe that he is being fed a line of bull. Now plasma, as DD said it much much better than I ever could have (and because he really knows his stuff), please please try something else. Being free or cheap does not matter if you can not get plants to grow in it. The more I hear the worse his line of reasoning is...yes you are being taken in by a sales pitch.

If one of you want to be heroes ask this guy questions about his line. I can't cut and paste stuff on phone. But I think you guys will get better idea of line talk to him instead of me. Oregons only organics. Maybe I'm making it look bad. But it wasn't nutrients fault. I screwed **** up. Contact us info on the website. Ask your questions to someone who can answer them.

This is the skinny on the molasses thing. There are 2 types of molasses. With sulphur and w/o sulphur. The sulphur will kill the microbes...but this does not mean molasses is bad, only to use a brand without sulphur. ( shaking my head )

How do you know it was not the nutrients fault? Plasma, we are really trying to help you (but you are making it hard). That other dude is trying to sell stuff. Some of us have had decades of growing experience. There is just a whole lot of stuff that seems off--like the molasses thing and the pH thing.

Because I know what i did wrong. Period. End of story. I see what I did wrong. The foliar is a calcium excelerator. It turns plant into calcium *****. It will canabalize itself if not enough calcium. I didn't know that first grow. Also I didn't drop nitrogen. When I flushed I flushed 3x soil volume supose to be doing a nectar flush. Flush with this line is a 30mill bonemeal and the ph up w/w out the sweetener and setting agent. That's a flush. Only 15% runoff or so. I intrupted flowering by doing to much serious flush. I didn't use any nutrients when foliar spraying. That caused plant to canabalize itself. I got clean flowers that where hurting on flavor and density.

I have never flushed an organic grow of mine. Absolutely no reason to.

Nor have I ever had to pH an organic grow.

Hey Duck, when plasma was having ph issues, I suggested flushing just to try and get back in balance, because clearly something else was going on. Just trying to get him to start from scratch nute wise.

Organics dont need to be flushed unless something has been added that is not Organic. So Duck and Umbra hit the nail on the head. I an an Organic Gardner. I have never had to Flush my soil,,,ever. I dont wanna flush my good **** out.
Ya need to listen to these Growers, ,,they know their **** Bro. Never trust a Salesman, ,,i know ive been one . :rofl:

Yes you do need to flush this line if you fees to much. It's not like your flushing they call it a flush. It's that the bonemeal ties up stuff in medium. Basically you guys are judging this Line without checking it out. That's your loss not mine. Just because it don't make sense to you don't mean its whack. It's the most organic liquid line out there that gives good yields. To each their own. Well from everything I read molasses is good in teas but wouldn't want to feed the soil with it. I personaly would rather use his sweetener than molasses for soil drenching. So in a drench with no addedd microbes how much molasses would you use? I do have mycorhyzae on large sections on top of my soil. Looks like a greenish fuzz white green and grey perhaps. My friend thinks molasses is super safe and wants to do like 8oz to the gallon. I'm sure that is way to much. I'm thinking use 1tsp gallon and slowly raise by tsp every time until I get to 2tbs is this a good way to use molasses?

I would not do more than 1 tsp of molasses. As to your seeing Mycorrhyzal fungi in your soil...you can not tell what kind of microbe it is with the naked eye! As to aerated composted teas, I'm not sure what you think happens when you make a tea versus adding molasses without it being a tea?
Start here
http://microbeorganics.com/

I like how you are so deeply informed, yet never get rude or belittle. Very rare for an internet forum. Good job Umbra.

Latest posts

Back