Blitzkrieg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vegas Kid

Reaction score

Blitzkrieg -- It sounds less PC but more apt than shock and awe. Completed grow
I am the worlds second worst typist and in the running for being an unintelligible speller.I was typing up the grow plan for my next grow and realized that there was a completed grow in the camera.

1) Your experience level...spotty before I retired 4 years ago

2) Lighting...250W MH veg 600W digital HPS

3) Container size...14” diameter 12” high

4) Soil recipe/mix...66% peat 33% perlite 1% calcium granules

5) Watering schedule...water when light

6) Nutrients used...RO water – Flora Nova: Grow and Bloom and Cali Magic
500 ppm veg 900 ppm flower

7) Time until sexing...N/A feminized seeds, freebees from Attitude, lost the tags

8) Total flower time...I sampled it till it knocked me on my butt and then flushed for 10 days

9) Conclusion...Hard to kill anything in soil

Mother plant and a couple of clones I put in DWC, Vegas heat got them, not unexpectedly. In the bottom right the clone in a solo cup is peeking

Threw the scrog net over two overgrown ladies then bent in each direction

This pic taken just before I put the second screen on (30 days before the chop )

I cured them slowly in the tent in 50% humidity

If you look at the bottom right next to the ash tray you will see a fried MicroSD card with a lot of pics of pre and post harvest. On the screen is a pic of what 90% of Nevada looks like.
I separated out 2 oz. of the best, gave some away and the rest along with everything I didn’t want from the last crop got de-carbed in the oven. I then shook it down with dry ice in a 220 bubble bag until you could just see the color change and pressed it out. The hash passed the under glass test: smooth and an in your face high. Anything left after the next crop will be used for a balm.(2.5 oz. med limit in NV)

I seldom post anymore due to raging paranoia about online activities.

looks good. can't wait for my grow to finish. need some real bad.

I seldom post anymore due to raging paranoia about online activities.[/QUOTE]

VPN

Blitzkrieg -- It sounds less PC but more apt than shock and awe. Completed grow... snipped

WoW, nice

you sample during flower... vape?

my fans go as soon as the plant is chopped, amazes me to see them hang like that

Latest posts

Back