Here's my LED grow sherbet & GDP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan789

Reaction score
I've got two 4x4 tents, in the first I've got three sherbet clones, there I'm running one King 1200, one Lighhouse blackstar V2 240 and a Viparspectra 450. The numbers don't correspond to any wattage usage as in order they're using King = 1.95 amps at 120 volts=234 watts, Blackstar = .9 amps x120= 108 watts, and the Vipar at .8 amps x120= 96 watts. So to sum this, total LED wattage for this tent 438 watts. In the second tent where I'm growing the three GDP clones, just the King, and another Blackstar fixture using similar wattages, total for that tent is 342 watts.
Now they're in the second week of bloom, and after 8 weeks veg and two for transition. A the end of veg on 12/15/16 is when I changed to 12/12.

View attachment IMG_2151.jpg

View attachment IMG_2147.jpg

View attachment IMG_2160.jpg

Hey, thanks Bomb, much appreciated. I've been viewing everyone else and their grows so here's my contribution.
I had an epiphany on my methods and the scog, along with switching some of the nutrients I used, using ph control was the result.
I've been an LED fan since they started becoming more available, but still use fluorescents for veg.

Very nice.,,,and im glad you started your own journal.

Thanks all, added another blackstar fixture that I had to the GDP tent to even things out, as it's difficult to have too much light.

And of course I'll post more pics as the grow progresses.

There's some tastiness right there my friend can't wait to see them when they're done :48:

Thanks Bomb, I've got a couple buds that fell under the King Plus 1200 where lot of the pistils are turning orange, checked the trikes on one of the leaves and just a few amber. This at the forth week, not ready quite yet.

Latest posts

Back