From my first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is PM? sorry very new to growing.....if you are referring to PM as powdery mildew then no just the way the pic came out. She is turning yellow but it's near harvest time

It you maybe more knowledgeable and have a better eye than I do I hope I don't this late in the game

Well congratulations on a very pretty cola. Very pretty. And organic! WOO HOO.

Weedhopper is concerned about the white matter on the leaf, the bigger white in the center of the leaf. Looks kinda like milk?

Cool. Nice looking girls my friend.

Thanks everyone. Sanddan it's good to see you picked up on stuff being a new grower I am learning and researching. I have fallen in love with this plant. I have never smoked before but I am thinking about trying my plant. I gave a background in plant and soil sciences so it helps when it come to some stuff. Plus I raise my own worms and have chicken and cows so manure that has been composted for over 2 years has definitely helped my grow. I also have a nursery web spider living within the plant so she keeps all pests at bay.

Latest posts

Back