One of my Satori right before harvest...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im sitting here with 20 regular satori beans from the Tude, mailed stealth. Hoping im not going to see these issues, ugh. now i might have to just go balls out, hahaha and pop all 20, do the ride or die full room to herself

I harvested one branch earlier than the rest, and after looking the buds over carefully there is no sign of nanners on that branch. We'll see how the quality of those buds are compared to the rest that was taken at 63 days. Maybe this is just a phenotype that needs to be taken earlier than others....The nanners seem to have occurred between day 56 and 63. So as Hackerman said the pheno seems to be a late flower hermi. In a perfect world I would have found a 8 week phenotype... but we all know nothing is perfect! :48:

I harvested one branch earlier than the rest, and after looking the buds over carefully there is no sign of nanners on that branch. We'll see how the quality of those buds are compared to the rest that was taken at 63 days. Maybe this is just a phenotype that needs to be taken earlier than others....The nanners seem to have occurred between day 56 and 63. So as Hackerman said the pheno seems to be a late flower hermi. In a perfect world I would have found a 8 week phenotype... but we all know nothing is perfect! :48:

finding lots of hybrids drop male flowers later into harvests, about the same 60-70 days

Weird--I have grown Satori for almost a decade and have never ever had a hermie.

Latest posts

Back