Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
right click on the pic, select open with paint. once open in pain look for a button in the quick bar that says resize, click it then click the radial button that changes it from % to pixels, just change the top box to 1200 and it will automatically resize it to 1200 x 658 or something like that and the just hit save as you close it out and you have resized you pic in less than thirty sec's.

get you a photobucket, make it private and where it won't link back. then it is as easy as copy and paste. oh and don't use your real name on the bucket or your reg email either.

Thanks guys, but I do not understand either one. It used to work for me do not know what happened.

Keef here's the recipe for the salve

Very easy to make.

equal amounts, volume wise, bud and coconut oil cooked in my crock at 180F for a few hours. I rough grind the bud first, cook, strain through something like cheese cloth, I used a 120 micron dry ice hash bag, and then I cook in shea butter, beeswax, menthol crystals, tea tree oil as a preservative, and a fragrance of your choice. Great cooling effect and pain relief. I used 2 cups of bud and oil in my mix. I ended up with about 2 cup of oil after straining. I used around 1/3 cup of shea butter and 1/3 cup beeswax plus 4 heaping tablespoons of menthol crystals. After cooking put mix in blender and blend for a few minutes and then pour into containers. These amounts make it harden up to a nice consistency that is easy to use. Try it you'll like it. Edit.. you can play with the beeswax if you want it a little stiffer.

And a a bonus the left over used bud can be used in edibles. Per 1/8 cup of bud put in big chocolate bar. I added some coconut and almonds. Wife seems to like it but got a little to stoned being on her meds.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??-- U right click me -- I right hook U !-- I don't even have a photo bucket U can call home and ask my wife !-

Thanks Beemer !- I think I can do that !-- Somedays U just over do it and need a little relief !-- I be trying it soon!

Hey Guys and Gals. Haven't been around much lately cause my Granddaughter and Daughter in Law are staying with us. So Pawpaw had been busy with his GRANDCHILD. lol
loving every minute of it. They may be staying for awhile. Yehaaaa sure hope so.

I don't know about ya'll but I be burning one for America !- I'm doing my patriotic duty !-- What about ya'll?- Bunch a dam commies !-- Hopper -- it's the little things that mean the most !--

Whew stuffed and smoking my night time smoke, time to get weaved into the chair and get my swerve on. Love the BF Nightshade to end the night out.

Kraven, tried your way still will not load

Shoot yoop, wonder whats up. I have been uploading all day? I hate computers

Pictures still will not load, so **** it.

morning krav and the rest of the ofc. yoop i can walk you through the photobucket thing if needed, once you do it it is easy. just let us know what you want to do. i used to post pics on another site and one day i couldn't anymore. that is when i started using the bucket. i have gone to sites that have a post count before you can post a pic and posted one as soon as i joined.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Hey Hippy !- How goes the van ?-- Excuse me !- I need to find my pipe and break the law !

Mornin` Old Farts. Do not know what is happening with the pictures, cause I`m doing it like always. Tried resizing the pictures, said it worked at 1200x900, try to load, get the same message , upload failed. Enough to really piss me off. Don`t know how other peeps can swear on here, I can`t, guess ya gotta be in the know how to.

Pictures will not load here. On a different forum, not a problem loading pictures this morning. A lot easier too.

Send them to me yoop I'll post them brother. My guess is that you just need to clear your internet cache and empty all your cookies from the browser. What browser are you using yoop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back