Anyone ever tried mail order bud?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dashes

Reaction score
What are your past experiances on it? I currently i have one i go through that carries 4 different strains, a pressed hash, and a bubble hash with world wide delivery.

Any you've tried out?

seeds are one thing shipping product is another IMHO. much rather grow my own than score from some stranger on the net. just my two bits.

Yeah, good point. Thats why im lucky i actually found one that is legit, now i dont gotta risk it any more.

My mail order hook-up has 3 seed strains (he sells dried buds of all too)

Sour Diesel, Grape Ape & BlueBerry.

Mail order is real convienent if you find a good one.

I wouldn't do any mail order like that, I much rather go to local connection and get it that way and be safer.. Inless u in canada where it can be ship there from other places..
But not in the united States! If it for real then it a bust here !!
Sounds to FISHY to have real stuff ship..

dashes- I must say this post concerns me a little bit. I would hate for someone to be dumb enough to contact you about your mail order supplier. To me I can't help but wonder if you're the cops and looking for an easy and not-so-smart person to bust.

This is very risky. Grow it yourself like the rest of us.

Yea i alwas see advertising on the net saying 100% legal weed.
what with that is that legal foreal is it even real weed.
like ive heard this stuff u can buy, it looks like weed and wen smoked you get paralyzd for a couple minites is this true, have u heard this before.

So, Smokin, you mean like if two cops did this together and one of them was the "supplier" and the other was the guy on here.

Someone PM's the member and gets the contact info from him.

Then, he emails the supplier and gets the address to send his money.

Now, the supplier, who is really a cop, knows the guys real name, address and has his request for weed and the money.

Yeah, I could see a couple of (pardon the expression), intelligent cops trying this routine.

I guess the moral of the story is that anyone that is stupid enough to do this through a marijuana group online with people they've never seen or met, deserves the jail time they may well get.

Hell of a risk.

I can't believe anyone here is that stupid. They all seem very smart to me.

I agree with you; Grow your own.

Never, never give your real name and address to anyone on this group for any reason.

If you do, I personally think you're nuts.

well guys i try that from hi times and its real weed no thc no good for the purpus

clever_intuition said:
Ssseeeewwwweeeyyy!

In the words of Trent Reznor:
"Hey piggie pig pig pig"
maybe I shouldn't have gone there oh well too late now

3patas said:
well guys i try that from hi times and its real weed no thc no good for the purpus

Is that be called Hemp Weed it has No THC ?? And the famers want to grow that stuff for all kinds of stuff, clothing, Fuel, Ect.

and that why it legal there No THC in it to get High..
What a wate of money..

that Saliva is the same way that the stuff u buy in the tobacco store and it purple and that **** will get a person a different high each time but only about 5 min. or so and it taste Like **** and rough going into the lungs. and it legal to grow in ur back yard and the cops don't know how to charge a person for being under the influance of a legal plant that they thought nothing of and there NO test for it except for what those got caught with it,, and taking about it..

Flyinghigh said:
What a wate of money..

that Saliva is the same way that the stuff u buy in the tobacco store and it purple and that **** will get a person a different high each time but only about 5 min. or so and it taste Like **** and rough going into the lungs. and it legal to grow in ur back yard and the cops don't know how to charge a person for being under the influance of a legal plant that they thought nothing of and there NO test for it, except for what those got caught with it,, and talking about it..

My fingure left some letter out LOL

Flyinghigh said:
What a wate of money..

that Saliva is the same way that the stuff u buy in the tobacco store and it purple and that **** will get a person a different high each time but only about 5 min. or so and it taste Like **** and rough going into the lungs. and it legal to grow in ur back yard and the cops don't know how to charge a person for being under the influance of a legal plant that they thought nothing of and there NO test for it except for what those got caught with it,, and taking about it..

Saliva thats exactly wat i was talkin about!

NO, NO, NO....Not the International Oddities ****, i mean REAL BUD, through a guy who vaccuum seals it and sends it to your door. Medical grade bud and hash. He sells salvia on his site too, though

I really don't like where this thread is going" sorta riding the border to a site rule...let's keep it quiet and not make me out to be the butthead like ussual.
siterules said:
9. The sale of marijuana or the discussion of sales is not allowed here. The purchase or sale of any items through this site is not allowed. To purchase or sell something, you must first let this total stranger know exactly who you are and where you live. That just isn't smart.

def. not trying to sell anything, just lookin for past experiances.

sorry bout that.

dashes said:
def. not trying to sell anything, just lookin for past experiances.

sorry bout that.

The major point here Dashes is that what you are asking is far from a safe question for the majority of us. As every one knows the internet is full of scam, cons and false pretense. There are alot of factual people, topics, products on here and if you run in to one of those then keep it to your self. How would you feel if I knew you were selling me dope and I started asking questions and saying names? Drop the question and ask us something that we are comfortable talking about.

Latest posts

Back