Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning bongers:ciao:

BIU :bong:

Good morning peeps... Beautiful day here. Got transplanting to do... roses to prune,,,but i kinda just wanna sit here and smoke pot and drink coffee.

Sixteen roses done pruned...now for the front yard. :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Good morning SM, i was thinking about you yesterday. How are you? how is the kids, the dog, the husband, all that stuff?

Made soup for a sick friend.. bone broth cooked 24 hours... Getting new neighbors so need to screen in the porch so they can't see the grow... Mr rb is on it, thank goodness.

Duck, how are you?

SM, G13 was here asking for you... good to see him.

I haven't done the front yard roses yet... haven't recovered from the few in the back..
BIU peeps.

Good morning SM, i was thinking about you yesterday. How are you? how is the kids, the dog, the husband, all that stuff?

Made soup for a sick friend.. bone broth cooked 24 hours... Getting new neighbors so need to screen in the porch so they can't see the grow... Mr rb is on it, thank goodness.

Duck, how are you?

SM, G13 was here asking for you... good to see him.

I haven't done the front yard roses yet... haven't recovered from the few in the back..
BIU peeps.

good morning Rose....... cyber hug.

Whoa g13! Good to see you. :). How ya been?

Hi Rose. Same ol thing here. The youngest just graduated cub scouts and is now officially a boy scout, lol.

Whoa g13! Good to see you. :). How ya been?

Hi Rose. Same ol thing here. The youngest just graduated cub scouts and is now officially a boy scout, lol.

I know a joke about when a cub scout becomes a boy scout....... I'll have to pm it to you........ I'm doing fine........ became a granddad and turned 50........ and staying high as ever.

The FDA has ok'ed GMO potatoes and apples:doh::hitchair:

DUCK, That makes me so crazy. Mcdonalds said they wouldn't buy them.. Boy, i hope Monsanto goes down in my lifetime.. PLEASE!!! Can anyone say autism? And it is the poor people that can't afford organic that are going to be eating this crap.. When will we care about the poor in this country and or food, what the hell happened to our food?? My daughter quit eating crap and lost 50 pounds no HFC's or anything gmo'd..... wanna know why we are a fat nation??? Look at the diet.

Lets smoke pot. and have an organic apple....sheesh....

They sell ya crap food then tell you to take vitamins to make up for what the crap food is missing.

I would love to see monshithole fail.

Feed the soil, don't need vitamins.

Even seasonings are highly pesticided... is that a word. Heavily sprayed. I had to buy organic cayenne pepper.. If food is medicine we are poisoning our people with chemicals that other countries won't let in... They find glyphosate in feeding tubes and infant formula, that is round up folks, right there on that gmo'd crop your eating.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Latest posts

Back