Deep Chunk, AfGoo and Querkle in Supersoil.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qman

Clean that thing!
Reaction score
Hey all

This is my current grow at 42 days. They are all in Supersoil (Subcool's recipe) and doing waaayyy better then expected.....

First couple pics are the DC's

Then a couple AfGoo

and finally a Querkle, I have 4 of these going, this was/is the least dankiest but, the easiest pic to take..

More pics to come

Day 42-8.jpg

Day 42-9.jpg

Day 42-4.jpg

Day 42-12.jpg

Day 42-11.jpg

Pulling up a dam chair for this one....nice way to make an entrance Q...those are some damn fine plants...sugar coated as hell...nice job

Thanks hamster! not too bad for a "just add water" that's all I do. Str8 R/O that's it. Well,,, I do add Ca/Mg and sweet.... but that's it

I have a whole closet full of AN that I'm stuck with.....I won't ever go back to chemicals, cept for the mums

Yeah Sub rocks....maybe in the spring i will make up some of his soil...because i will tell you your plants look really healthy...

Great looking ladies. Gotta love a just add water grow

Qdawg!!:D Ya sneaky rascal! Daaaang bro! Now that's what I'm talking about!

That querkle shines up nice for the camera eh?

Looking great man. Can't wait to get a puff off the DC. You tried any testers yet?

nvthis said:
You tried any testers yet?

Yeah, not tooo impressive yet. You wouldn't think so by the looks of her

I need to find the 'sweet' spot for uploading pics, anyone? what's the best re-size that the forum likes?

Oh,,, they are at day 51 now...

I will update in a few

488 kb is the max file size wise for jpeg and 1200 by 1200 width and height...

holy smokies. that dc looks like the bees knees. you tried her before? very nice man...

Man that stuff looks Saweeeet! I can almost smell it over here! NICE!

Lookin' wicked good. Keep doing what your doing.

1200x1200 is the picture size limit fyi.

Wow great Job They look so tasty...Im impressed super soil does such a great job i might have to try a bag. I Normally use Foxfarm Happy Frog get great results with it but i might have to switch up...Take care keep up the great job

Latest posts

Back