Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love milk crates. Keep **** still in my truck. Great for putting tools in. Yehaaaaaaaa

We had a few plants in the last grow to see how they would do with the new setup. Just really looking how they did. The King Louie got a whole lot more lemon hard candy taste. It is subtle, but very tasty. The GDP did not turn purple, but it did get a very dark green and then frost over to a white fur. It tastes purple. Not grape or berry, hard to describe. Hits hard. Cherry limeade, hhmmmm cherry is pronounced and a dank musty taste. Chiesel is funk. The sour d and cheese have a great blending of smell and flavor. Previous flowerings were light and airy. These were dense but not huge buds. The rosin of this is a top contender. I did some of the Tahoe OG as rosin and it hit hard and it was tasty. Just very OG.

Ge, umbra that sounds, so, tasty. :48:

Keef, you were right about me being in trouble with my plants. I change the heating arrangement and the way the fan blows on them. Trim them up and now they are looking better. Not the greatest looking. But, they live. :48:

Keef, you were right about me being in trouble with my plants. I change the heating arrangement and the way the fan blows on them. Trim them up and now they are looking better. Not the greatest looking. But, they live. :48:
you seen keef?........

We had a few plants in the last grow to see how they would do with the new setup. Just really looking how they did. The King Louie got a whole lot more lemon hard candy taste. It is subtle, but very tasty. The GDP did not turn purple, but it did get a very dark green and then frost over to a white fur. It tastes purple. Not grape or berry, hard to describe. Hits hard. Cherry limeade, hhmmmm cherry is pronounced and a dank musty taste. Chiesel is funk. The sour d and cheese have a great blending of smell and flavor. Previous flowerings were light and airy. These were dense but not huge buds. The rosin of this is a top contender. I did some of the Tahoe OG as rosin and it hit hard and it was tasty. Just very OG.

Those sound pretty damn delicious Umbra

I just watch a movie, didn't catch the name, and play the song words Is There Anybody In There. Made me cry like a baby. Brought back feeling I couldn't control. Had to cry.

Been busy with all the Dogs while tj is in FL with family. His dad is in the hospital.
Got 12 dogs and love them all very much. The house does fine peace mostly at night which is fine with me.

Been busy with all the Dogs while tj is in FL with family. His dad is in the hospital.
Got 12 dogs and love them all very much. The house does fine peace mostly at night which is fine with me.

I love dogs...... got a few....... but 12 would be a handful.

Hi guys...ness, sorry about your father in law, he was in not too long ago, right? I hope he gets better fast. A dozen dogs? wow... that is a lot of fun and work. We have three and one is small..Are all your dogs big? I love dogs.
How many is a few G13?

Well, I hear it's a cold day for many, it is pretty cool here in Cali but not nearly as cold as I'm hearing on the news for many of you!!! Here's hoping your firewood is stacked high and your blankets too....bring on the spring!!!

What I see when I come to this Passionate place is that the "Old Farts Club" is always at the top of the post list. This tells me who 99% of the members are.... wonder what the average age here is?

What I see when I come to this Passionate place is that the "Old Farts Club" is always at the top of the post list. This tells me who 99% of the members are.... wonder what the average age here is?

there's a few old geezers that really drive up that average age....... i would guess mid to late 40's

I bet the average age is 55. I have no idea, but it is called the old farts club for a reason. Keef is the original old fart that came and started this thread. I hung around to keep an eye on all the guys he brought with him and i will be darned if I didn't start kinda liking these old farts. Some of the originals that keef brought didn't stay but lots more have come and hung around... It makes me laugh at least once a day. Keef reminds us a lot that this weed isn't going to smoke itself.. lol

What up ofc. The Blue's I have has a very string blueberry scent, I have managed to ruin her early in bloom twice now so I have not had a chance to sample a proper bud yet. Maybe next time.
Bought the original Star Wars trilogy today, Mrs dog had never seen them. Poor girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back