Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I go thru my seed stash, I find something unmarked or the label has fallen off.

Me too so i have gotten to putting the label in the bean pack. Seems the severity of my cold is not so bad today...hopefully I'm on the mend....Happy fry-day everyone. Peace

Labels are important when U got a memory like mine !-- Label stays on the plant and one goes in the jar !-- Seeds supply ? -- No man I got a problem !-- Any variety I lay hands on get wet !-- 4-6 seed to find my girl !-- I mean that's why I buy a variety --- I'm just buying a nice girl !-- So if I got extra seed it's from something that I already found my girl ! -- I think that B.B. King I got from Umbra be turning 3 (?) This winter ? --Is that about right Umbra !-- Widow turn 4 in August !-- So it's not that I don't have stuff to grow !-- A new variety just burns a hole in my pocket till I get some wet !

I need to go get some dog food !-- They guilt tripping me !-- They ate this morning but thier bowls are empty now and U know that ain't right !-- I gave them a big piece of chicken jerky and told them leave me alone !
We good !-- They do like some CKN jerky -- Bout time to fire up the dehydrator and slice up some CKN breast !-- These dogs is so spoiled !

Me too so i have gotten to putting the label in the bean pack. Seems the severity of my cold is not so bad today...hopefully I'm on the mend....Happy fry-day everyone. Peace

Happy Friday buddy glad to hear you're feeling a little better today

I buy 40 pounds of dog food a week. a bag will usually run me 10 days. i will be glad when the pit stops growing. she eats more than the Dane and beagle does put together.

25 lb bag last me about a month -- My biggest pup ain't but about 15 lbs !--Maybe ? --Soaking wet !

Trying to build up to a store run -- Hopper coming to the beach he gonna need some tropic wine !-- We gonna give some coconut another shot -- This be my third attempt one was perfect the other was BAD !
--Here's the plan !-- I'm take 5 lbs of that shredded Bakers sweetened coconut -- I'm boil it in a big pot of water -- Then I'm strain it and put it in the fridge so the oil will come to the top harden and I can scoop it off !-- U don't want any oil in your mash !-- Anyway --Water --sugar --coconut and yeast !-- Hope it turns out nice !

I ain't high enough to go yet !-- Last time a pack of fat people on scooters like they use cornered me back on the baking isle !-- I just swung by to get some sugar and they come at me from both ends ! -- It was a close thing !-- Tell U one thing !-- Stay off the cookie isle !-- They patrol over there !-- U ain't getting any twinkies unless U fast !

Pretty excited here, got a lead on clones that are pennywise, cannatonic, Franks gift.. WOOHOO. hope it works out.

Keef, you can't die in the twinkie aisle.. you just can't.

No twinkies this week !- They had that isle locked down with scooters !-- Got my dog food and stuff though !-- I kinda wanted a twinkie !- Oh well !-- Maybe next time ? -- I'm making coconut wine !-- 2 batches !-- One with organic coconut sugar and one with white sugar !-- The coconut sugar is like brown sugar -- Gonna be hard to clear up but probably make some fine wine !-- Reducing 5 gallons down to one ? make it more potent than "Wine" !-- I reduced 10 gallons of Strawberry Wine down to 1 gallon and cooked off the head !-- potent as hell but hard to drink !-- Like Strawberry Everclear !-- I just stick to what I know ?

Pretty excited here, got a lead on clones that are pennywise, cannatonic, Franks gift.. WOOHOO. hope it works out.

That pennywise is supposed to be pretty awesome I'll cross my fingers for you

Thanks Budlight, the Franks gift is one i have heard about for years. Supposed to be too harsh to smoke, but in oil or tincture, it is supposed to be the best. I am so excited. The guy and his wife show up on a bike for 150 mile ride, i said, where ya gonna put the clones, he lifted up a tiny trunk.. lol.. he will be back tonight. I don't remember when i have been so excited. I will isolate them. The Frank clone is 30 bucks where the others are 25. I haven't paid for a clone in 9 years.

Top pic is GDP-x- BPU on the left and B.B. King on the right !

Then Purple Haze

Hoe Berry

The White -x- Nepal Indica

Did she jump right into bloom real quick ? -- I don't remember the original but my clones do that !-- She gonna do U right Hippy !--

Yea She was a clone from the last run. Gave her a good veg. Gonna trim the Lower regions. Looks like 30 clones I do not need. The Inter-nodal growth is Amazing.

I know bout clones U don't need ! -- I hate shaping a plant and not using the cuts !-- My boxes got 7 rows of 5 holes so I been trying to organize it so I take 5 cuts of a variety at a time !-- 4 make it I'm good !

Pennywise a really big C.B.D. strain.. nephew of mine just sent me some seed...hope you get the clones Rose..but we do have some backup:)
Keef that purple haze be looking sweet my friend..

Cane --That's just how we roll up in the O.F.C. !--I got some stuff I'm be wanting someone to back me up on soon !-- Being in a prohibition state if I want to keep something I got to give it away !-- If I got the only cut and get busted --That cut is gone !-- Now if I had shared it somebody might hook me up and I could continue to march !-- What I been looking for in production plants I'm finding !-- That is I found the plant structure I want in several varieties so far ! -- B.B.King got it so does the green pheno of Purple Haze --White Indica -- Night Shade and Mazar -- Lots would work well enough but these girls are built to hold big bud and got the genetics for quality !-- That Mazar is the variety they make that Lebanese Blond Hash from !-- I got the plant and I make hash ! -- Then we squish it and put the oil in a cartridge and unleash it on the world ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back