Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K. Sure !-- D.D. on the way home!-- I ain't got time for U people !--She sees the house like this I'm in trouble !--

Hey everybody. I gots the hots for a new guitar. A Taylor T-5 Custom to be exact! Now, who's gonna step up and buy me one?

Hi Rose. I'm glad to here you don't have that freaking bag. I was lucky everything healed and the damn thing was removed.
Hey I check in sometimes without logging in. Aint hiding,,just to lazy to log in,,plus aint got much to say.. LOL
Later Gators

Afternoon Folks. Upgraded half of Veg to LEDs. Hope it will speed things up a little. Any one for a Joint. Keef I hear DD pulling in the drive. Enjoy your time together.

Good thing taking heat is one of my specialties !--D.D. had 3 days off then work Wednesday then 3 more off !-- Something changed and she got Wednesday off and coming home !-- I can't get the place cleaned in 3 hours !-- Did the best I could till I ran out of get up and go! -- I'm be in trouble but I been in trouble before !
Papa said --If U can't dazzle them with brilliance ? --Then Baffle them with B-S !-- Better get by Baffle on !

She just packed a road pipe !-- Don't be between here and there !-- She be flying low !--
I got a rough plan developing involving 6-7 varieties she hasn't tried yet !-- Maybe something like --Here try some of this !-- Put this in that other pipe U gonna love it !-- I need to clean that other pipe !-- U can't be mad when U melting !--

Nick U come help me get this house clean before D.D. get home -- I steal U a dam guitar !
Take me some extra caps in about an hour !-- When U gonna get in trouble ? --It ain't so bad if U lit up like a Christmas tree !-- Joints ? -- That's the ticket !-- I got some joints to roll !-- Try this try that - All of it probably 2 toke weed !-- Weed and Baffling ? -- I got this !

Good Luck Buddy. Got a Joint Rolled for 420 We are with ya. My Daughter In-law is Going to Austin for some Medical Conference. They maybe moving there.

Hippy there's a lot going on in Austin having to do with the medical field !-- D.D. said something about a new level 3 NICU somewhere up there !-- That's top of the line ! -- I remember when I dragged that girl in the the O.R. to observe ( Yes I had to get special permission but she was a nursing student !) -- I was quite proud of her !-- Lots of people don't do blood and guts very well !-- She turned a little pale but didn't have to leave, sit down or anything !-- Now she teaches me but I always had trouble with babies and kids !-- Adults ? -- I tell them this gonna hurt U more than it hurts me !-- I don't miss it !-- She gonna like this !--Forgot what it was !

That is good weed !-- Wonder which one it is ? -- Just remembered I got 2 kinds of coconut brandywine -Blueberry and Strawberry needs the official taste testers approval !-- I love it when a plan comes together !-- I might not need to even do much baffling ?

Hello peeps. I'm growing this w**d and I still haven't got it right. There growing but I don't have them on the right schedule of feeding. Keef awhile back you mention the book by Jorge Cervantes Enc. Well, I bought Mar. grow basics to start and in the near future I am going to buy Jorge Cervantes Enc. Thank You for the info. And, I want to Thank everyone that has help me in the past with my grow. Got lots to learn. What I did wrong this time was after transplanting them I over watered. Yep. I got to slow down.

O:K, I was wondering if anyone can tell me how many hour of sunlight is outside right now. Like is it 18 hours or 12 hours cycle? I'm going to be put mj outside I hope in less than a week. It dam rain out there and the mosq. are in heaven. It's to late today. But first thing in the morning I'm out the door. It is going to be so much fun to see mj outdoors.

Ness --We all have a tendency to over do !-- Over water --Over fertilize !-- More ain't always better !-- Try giving the girls less of everything !-- Your grow looked O.K. to me !

Having problems with Green Santa. He doesn't want to leave my package because of the dogs. He gives them to the Post Office. They TJ has to go pick them up. I clean a nice area away for the sight of the dogs and I'm going to keep them in the house until the UPS man comes. I got to caught him and show him the drop off area I clean and I hope he will leave my packages for now on.

Ness it is best to sinc up with the length of light outside but they'll hesitate a week or so and adjust then take off again !-- It's early in summer they'll be O.K. if they been on 18 hours !-- Not a good idea to move a plant in bloom (12 hours of light ) outside right now !

Keef I was Raised by R.N.'s Mom, 2 Grandma's and 2 Aunt's. I Remember Once Mom was Teaching a Paramedic class. Had all 3 of us kids as Triage Victims. Enough of that.

Rose, when you put your plants outside are they in veg or bloom?

You, know I was thinking we could make a calendar of our pets. We got some nice looking pet up in here.

Having sloppy joes, corn on the cob and steak fries for super. Thinking of supper it's that time.

Ness, I put them out in veg. it is 15 hours of light here, but i m in the northwest.

Hippy I kinda fell into medicine !-- I had been out the Army for about 5 years !--Returned home and went back to working steel !-- I built a machine for a company in Illinois and set thier shop up to mass produce it !-- Worked myself right out a job !-- Received an engineering bonus and a pink slip on the same day !-- Swore I would never build for anyone but myself in the future !-- I went to see the army recruiter !-- Wasn't no one ever gonna use my mind then throw me away when they had what they wanted again !-- They gave me all the test and stuff and gave me a list of jobs I qualified for !-- One said "Operating Room Scrub Technician "-- I saw that and thought -- No shooting even in war time ? --Air conditioning -- I figured I could clean just about anything !-- That was the job for me! -- Wasn't what I thought it was !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back