Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month, Azar - Photo by bombbudpuffa!
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Coffee Table
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM   #44701
St_Nick
Two_Toke

St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick

Hey hey y'all, am I late to the party? I so wish I lived in a free state. While I don't live in fear, I probably should. My daughter said she could smell the weed growing from outside when she walked by the house. Guess its time to get out the carbon filter.

Bud, I have had an interesting few days too. My dog ate (then vomited back up) every clone I had. Its not a pretty site. I hope to save at least one of each, otherwise I gonna have a problem.
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM   #44702
umbra

umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra

I run 2 carbon filters in my space. But that was how my kids figured out I was a grower. They came home for Christmas break from college and could smell something green growing. The big clue was the windows all steamed up every day. Fixed that with a dehumidifier and a carbon filter. Now I run 2 carbon filters and 2 dehumidifiers.
Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM   #44703
WoodHippy

WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy

Afternoon Folks, Carbon Filters is next on my list. When I move Flower room I will install a Carbon Filter Before It exits the House. Not been to bad on odor. I do not mind it. Just don't want the Mailman to Smell.
WoodHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM   #44704
Keef

Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef

4:20 practice !-- D.D. on the road !-- We have a stiff breeze most times and I keep people out my house ! -I got 4 barking dogs !- I come outside to see what U want !-- The religious people might knock on my door once but they won't be back !-- Mormons !-- Macaroni ? --Give me a break ! -- I don't go out preaching the evils of religion so don't come back !-- No one been around in a while !
Keef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM   #44705
St_Nick
Two_Toke

St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick

I really never noticed the smell unless I was in the room but she could smell it before she ever knew it was there. Said "Dad, I knew you would be growing again but wow!"

Since my nose is obviously not trustworthy, How big of a filter do I need for a 150sq. ft. of grow area?
Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM   #44706
Keef

I'm better now that I'm off the morphine !-- Po-Po been IN my house twice when I had an grow going in the back !--Me and morphine got in trouble pretty regularly !-- The docs just threw drugs at me !-- To this day if I got to a doc and he take an x-ray of my face they all say the same thing !-- What helps ?-- U shouldn't ask someone like me that question !-- Morphine and the Xanax bars -- Not good !-- Wasn't anyone could get me off that mess but me !-- I been off a couple years now !-- U can't explain to anyone the horrors of cold turkey withdrawals !-- Almost kilt me !-- Now I any use cannabis !
Old Yesterday, 11:41 PM   #44707
WoodHippy

WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy

Nick this what I am Looking At. hxxp://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Inch-Air-Carbon-Filter-for-Inline-Fan-Scrubber-Virgin-Charcoal-Odor-Control/160849215446?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid =p2060353.m1438.l2649 link is broke putt tt in xx place. Any thought Folks. 54 Bucks
Attached Images

WoodHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM   #44708
Keef

Now days U can't smell the weed over the smell of fermentation in the grow room !-- Coconut brandy wine is da bomb !-- Smells is not too bad right now cause all the liquor is in secondary fermentation !-- The blueberry is excellent too !-- Living at the beach growing weed and making liqour ? --Who woulda ever thunk it ?
Old Today, 12:38 AM   #44709
Keef

I got a few seed fathered by Bud's Strawberry Rhino wet to see if they were old enough to germ yet !-- Some are some aren't -- There were 2 seed I found on Rose's Purple Pheno of Purple Haze !-- One has germed !-- A purplish red Strawberry ? -- Maybe ?--
Old Today, 12:40 AM   #44710
umbra

Yes Woody that filter coupled with a 6" fan should do ok
Old Today, 01:45 AM   #44711
Keef

King Louie 13th in da house !

Did I get it right Umbra ? -- It supposed to look all white sparkly and stuff ?
Attached Images

Old Today, 01:54 AM   #44712
umbra

looking good Keef
Old Today, 02:04 AM   #44713
Keef

Thanks Umbra but I just grow the sheet If it ain't in the genetics it ain't coming out !-- I'm have to work on that BOC !--She won the first round but I say she gonna grow right for me !-- We having a difference of opinion !-- but I got 2 Golden Ticket -x-BOC sexing about 4 -5 days in !-- One or both are girls !-- No hair yet but they packing leaves together !-I don't care where a strong chocolate comes from !-- If the GT-X-BOC gives it to me I'm cool with that !- AK just might be a girl too ?-
Old Today, 02:16 AM   #44714
Keef

I forgot to check on that wild patch while D.D. was in !-- I haven't been back since I planted it !-- Ain't no body supposed to be where it be !-- Some of U know those bottles I've sent seed in ? -- I sowed about 2 of those bottles full of seed !-- B.B. King a strong variety some of those seed should have germed and grew !
They got a decent environment I'm hoping for at least one them giants !-- Good Times !-- If they don't find it in the fall I might have to report it ?
Old Today, 02:19 AM   #44715
Keef

Been awhile since I added a newspaper article to my scrap book !
Old Today, 02:26 AM   #44716
Keef

Hey Rose U gonna have to point me at a good high CBD variety !-- I love the Dank but I really need to start growing some high CBD too !-- I don't know ? -- I need a good one but I'm not excited about it !