PLEASE Help save my meds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still dont see any mites but either way dont spray those plants, they are small enough to be dunked in a bucket.

Still doesn't really look like mite damage. Are you sure that you did not see some other type of insect larva?

What kind of "poison" did you buy? I have to see poisons used on meds. You can get products delivered by Amazon very quickly.

Just sprayed them all down this stuff works on spiders I found a spider sprayed him and he died so hoping the spider mites all die also.
The roach princess labeled the bottle for me
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419804425.126448.jpg
The babies all sprayed
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419804443.240280.jpg
The rest of the girls
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419804459.350076.jpg
I have 3 in the tent I wanna chuck but ms princess wants to keep them. Wonder how she got her nickname?
I have lowers the temps and raised humidity as much as possible. I seen about 7 mites before I sprayed on the under side of the fans

well than---if you had mites that can kill em'---i think the floramite lasts about 6 weeks---you might consider spraying them again before you force flower them---good luck

Got some dyna mite to spray if they come back so they are not ammune to it .

A wipe down of the area would be suggested also. Mites can be alot harder to get rid of than you think, they dont call them the borg for nothing

I sprayed 1.5 L of Floramite everywhere plants go used it all. I'm gonna WIN . I noticed these guys are tough but with low temp high humidity and poison think I will win. Will go down in a bit to check

I sprayed 1.5 L of Floramite everywhere plants go used it all. I'm gonna WIN . I noticed these guys are tough but with low temp high humidity and poison think I will win. Will go down in a bit to check

Eggs will not be affected by the cold, eggs and mites don't care for higher temps, hence the blower dryer trick. They also will not care if you increase the humidity, again you need to know your enemy, water and alcohol mixes sprayed after lights out will dry these buggers out and kill them.

Seems you need to do some research, and relax. These girls have you jumping thru hoops making mistakes everywhere. STOP, listen to what the members are suggesting, at least research our madness, seeing as how most of us have already done the trial and error for each other.

You are chasing issues too soon, allow things to work, don't panic.

I have done tons of research . They love high temps low humidity do they not? It's perfect environment for them. Says tons of sources.
I guess next your gonna tell me it's not an arachnid also.

I do not see how my approach is wrong just not what you would do

I have done tons of research . They love high temps low humidity do they not? It's perfect environment for them. Says tons of sources.
I guess next your gonna tell me it's not an arachnid also.

I do not see how my approach is wrong just not what you would do

If you're trying to treat and kill the Borg, why would you put it on defense? You just did a foliar treatment, right? Spraying or dipping? Ummm don't you want them actively doing their thing and killing themselves? Why would you try to mess with your temps and humidity? Agh you're just messing up too many things.

And when you're doing research, please try and find subjective sources, ie books and sites not trying to sell you on something. Stop falling for the next flashy item.

I'm seeing this on many boards, I implore you to leave your plants alone. Set everything to normal MMj growing conditions, and try not to interfere. Cut the apron strings, find something else to give constant attention, maybe a dog or kid? These plants hate too much attention, look what trying to find friends for them has done.

Harsh words from someone that truely cares!!!! I don't beat around the bush, hahahaha

Like how you didn't answer my question.
I sprayed and dipped the plants. I have a book on pest and sick plants. I also have the grow bible. ( posted pics of book in this thread)

Don't understand what you mean by the next flashy thing? To me that's white wash from green planet.

Yes I'm excited it's new to me and it's my meds that I need in a tough time . I don't see how checking them daily is being to much.

Like how you didn't answer my question.
I sprayed and dipped the plants. I have a book on pest and sick plants. I also have the grow bible. ( posted pics of book in this thread)

Don't understand what you mean by the next flashy thing? To me that's white wash from green planet.

Yes I'm excited it's new to me and it's my meds that I need in a tough time . I don't see how checking them daily is being to much.

They like planting growing temps, every species of spider mite is going to have different climatizations.

Spider mites are different than regular spiders and regular spider poison will not work on them. You really need something meant to treat spider mites, like the Floramite you used.

If you applied the Floramite effectively it should get rid of them. Dipping when the plants are small is better as you know that you have drenched both sides of the leaves. You may have to spray again or dip again to make sure you get everything. Follow directions exactly as to how to use the product and how often.

I think what is trying to be said is that you need to decide on a treatment and do it and then give it time to work. Trying to adjust the temps or humidity is going to have a far more detrimental effect on your plants than it will on the spider mites. Spider mites are hardy, breed rapidly, and can become immune to poisons in a very short period of time. There truly is a reason we call them "The Borg".

Maybe we are not stressing this enough: When you bring plants from another place into your home, make sure they are sequestered and watched carefully for any signs of disease or pests before you take them into your grow space. I feel so bad that this has happened to you as I understand the need for you to have a good harvest. Sending green MOJO your way and keeping my fingers crossed that you beat this thing!

Just like I listen to you guys I listen to this guy who gave me clones.
They where so infected but I have learned so much about them.

difficult experiences is the best teacher. With MJ growing, when you have problems and overcome them, you are a better grower in the long run. :)

So Stank, if I may suggest, get yourself an good small microscope, this is what I use:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Microscope-Magnifier-Magnifying-Illumination-Detecting/dp/B00BB92IK4/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1419974105&sr=8-5&keywords=eye+loupe+60x[/ame]

Spider mites look more like ticks up close and personal so don't be shocked when you see a brownish orange glob staring back at you. However, i did not see any sign of SMites on your pictures. Maybe if i use my imagination i can see a thrip damage...but barely. I am an organic farmer and suggest to everyone not to just spray plants willy nilly. You need the insect or in this case arachnid identified and use the right least toxic pesticide. Mojo for the grow... And Hush, you are so right.

Yup rose myself and roach princess went down to feed and look around with the 40x lope. All we found was dead bodies everywhere dead body's everywhere sorry song by korn. Was great. I use a lighter to heat em up and see if they move nope.

The guy who gave me them must have crazy bugs at his grow space no wonder why the quality has gone from 7 to 4 . Got some today and I'm trying to figure out a nice way to say something but he just got jumped before Xmas ,has to move so I don't think he needs extra ****.

My stuff is looking good and they 2 are still not growing. They didn't have good roots as a "clone"

It is sometimes hard to bring a really stressed plant back. I hate it when someone passes along bugs, especially the borg, but it happens and probably not on purpose. Mojo for your grow.

Latest posts

Back