question about temp and humidity when cloning...

• Thread starter northernlightssmokn
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

northernlightssmokn

Ok well it seems that I had a little issue where I double posted, and than messed it all up by trying to fix it...lol...first time on the site and already leav'n a mark..:p ...anyway I was hoping that some one might have a little insight into a problem....8 cuts taken by a person who knows what they are doing, placed into cups w/ a dirt medium and relocated in a warm car to the new home, put under the same 2 foot flourescent light and same dome that is always used accross town for clones...problem...when the lid is on the temp is about 80 to 84 and the humidity is 93 to 98%..the soil is moist, not wet and the clones show signs of wilting and drooping..they are 5 days old..with the dome off, the temp in the tray is about 72 to 76 and humidity is 44 to 56%...the light cycle is a constant 24 hours on/ 0 time off, the the top of cuts to dome lid is abour 3 inches and dome lid to flourescents is about 2 inches.does any one have any tips on how to save these babys????

if they wilt leave the dome off... they should come around...

"tube" flourescents can be closer, too. Within a cpl inches is good. Like KADE, after 5-7 days, a dome is "usually" not required.

Latest posts

Back