Natural or inexpensive way to give a plant potassium

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chronicman

Reaction score
after the trouble shooter any alot of reading i have come to the conclusion that i have a potassium deficiency. i just flusshed the plant but what can i do to to give her a boost of potassium her buds are lose and lanky. it does have a sufficient light source and i am very confident that it is a potassium deficiency.

Is where any thing cheap or a house hold item i can use ?????

chronicman said:
after the trouble shooter any alot of reading i have come to the conclusion that i have a potassium deficiency. i just flusshed the plant but what can i do to to give her a boost of potassium her buds are lose and lanky. it does have a sufficient light source and i am very confident that it is a potassium deficiency.

Is where any thing cheap or a house hold item i can use ?????
Wood ash is high in K, but it would need to be soaked in water for several days to break it down before giving it to the plants.

The only quick cure is a high K fert used as a folier spray. Remember, the old growth won't be affected by the new K levels. Only the new growth, and then only after a couple of weeks.

I imagine you're seeing some leaf tip degradation and browning.

Try a dose of high K fert. Be easy with it. Don't OD the plants.

Good luck man!

Latest posts

Back