Starting from seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sopappy I fimmed them, i think you are referring to low topping where you cut the stem rather then a top?

Sopappy I fimmed them, i think you are referring to low topping where you cut the stem rather then a top?

fimmed, ahah, I thought that growth came from a topped 'stem' :)
I'll have to try that

The theory is cut a top off and 2 take over, low top and all nodes below that will blow up, fimming is cutting the new top in half, it repairs, and 4 new nodes also start and the lower stuff starts blowing up

Did a res change thurs morning, starting with just biostimulants for a couple cycle, then i will add in the elite nutrients

The theory is cut a top off and 2 take over, low top and all nodes below that will blow up, fimming is cutting the new top in half, it repairs, and 4 new nodes also start and the lower stuff starts blowing up

Thanks for that.
Nope, not for me. I don't have the light, they stretch. I top trying to stunt them but I don't see things getting fatter, I see two small branches = one main one. I sure don't double my yield, just spread it out and that makes trimming worse.
okay, other than that, plants look good, fussy eaters :)

well might i recomed picking up some powerveg blue lights, it will stop the stretch and allow the plant to grow super healthy. When plant stretch they are looking for blue, a specific blue 460nm and that is the exact spectrum powerveg created for t5 super inexpensive and crazy effective.
Here are some more updated pics notics the color Sopappy?
I just planted Crown royal seeds that were soaking for 24 hours in kelp, now they are in root riot plugs.

View attachment 20170323_171413.jpg

View attachment 20170323_171437.jpg

View attachment 20170323_171447.jpg

View attachment 20170323_171505.jpg

View attachment 20170323_171511.jpg

View attachment 20170323_171605.jpg

View attachment 20170323_171750.jpg

View attachment 20170323_171757.jpg

View attachment 20170323_171815.jpg

View attachment 20170323_171822.jpg

are you referring to the 460's, they have flower too, tried those?
I'm sorry. There are no Authorized HORTILUX® Retailers near your location.

I don't know why I even bother looking, might as well be living in a friggin' igloo

man it sucks being out of the reach of civilization sometimes, but yes i have 420 and 460 is my veg with uv, then in my flower i have the 660 and 633 with uv. I currently have all t5's in my veg so you can see some reds in a few pics that is the 660 and 633, red in veg helps stimulate roots. maybe you should setup a recieving business for the people that are somewhat near you to receive packages more easily

did a res change, yesterday, gave it a little more biostimulant then usual about .8ec and about .6 ec of nutrients for a total ec of 1.4

and then the lord said let there be light, and there was light. First test of the new light setup getting ready to flip em, i aslo decided to up pot them to 5 gallon for flowering, so i plan on taking the root system in the 2 gallon pot and leave it in there and move the entire 2 gallon pot into the 5 gallon pot giving the roots more room to expand i will veg them for a week under the hps also

View attachment 20170331_183733.jpg

View attachment 20170331_184052.jpg

ok I am going to put a hold on the seedling post I will be switching over to a flower posting since those zre always more interesting, I will pick up here as things happen. here is a link to the flower

Latest posts

Back