I'm looking to go to a 2 part Grow and Bloom Organic Nute regimen...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
that doesn't need to be ph'd, that will work with FoxFArms Ocean Forest Soil....

anyone know a good 2part that's stateside (specifically available in grow stores in Wa. state or online)?

Now I know of Oldtimer's Organic two part but that's outta uk....

Much :peace: n' :bongin: rips,

7ge:)

answer must be no....lol...

(chirp, chirp chirp)
*lights pipe* sigh

i searched the AN site b/c they offer "ph perfect" nutrients. but not for their organic nutes. also they dont offer an organic 2 part system

May I ask why you are looking for 2-part organics? Multi-part nutes are common for chemical fertilizers mainly so they can keep the calcium sources separate and stop them from participating out of the solution. But organics don't have that same issue...

I am a fiend for FF GroBig for veg and FF BigBloom+Tiger Bloom for flower.

Old SSSC Guy, do you also use other FF nutes or do you just use the GroBig and BigBloo and Tiger Bloom. Those are the only three that I use except for adding calmag. I was thinking about getting a couple of their other nutes to supplement. Frankly, I think the only issue I have with nutes usually is that I tend toward early nitrogen deficiency in flower (earlier in flower than I would care for). I don't want to add more nitrogen than is already in the flowering nutes though because I don't want to slow down or pause the flowering cycle as I understand too much nitrogen will do.

Just those 3. I got their 3-part Open Sesame/Beastie Bloomz/Cha Ching, they -seem- to help but I am not happy on how organic they are, and the Beastie Bloomz can burn kinda easy. I don't use a calcium supplement, but I do add a healthy wack of worm castings to my soil mix. Tried using molasses but it was just too messy for me.

FWIW, I do not see the nitrogen-deficient yellowing as I did with chemical nutes. Some, but nothing like with chem ferts. When harvested most of my strains still have big healthy sun leaves with zero yellowing.

Latest posts

Back