my first outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a loop to check the trics? Dont chop to early and be disappointed. Look like you could wait a little longer

Do you have a loop to check the trics? Dont chop to early and be disappointed. Look like you could wait a little longer[/QUOT

yes i will wait a bit. i will put up some resent pics they look a lot better now.what can i use to check the trics

I ordered a little scope online, but most grow shops sell different ones. Sometimes radio shack has a decent magnifying glass. You want 30x or higher zoom. I even got some ok zoomed in ones with my iphone.

This is my favorite: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Microscope-Magnifier-Magnifying-Illumination-Detecting/dp/B00BB92IK4/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1412001072&sr=8-8&keywords=eye+loupe[/ame]

Your plants are looking yummy.

Looks great for a first time !! Should be a lot bigger..... I'd wait another week on them girls get a loup for sure

Looks great for a first time !! Should be a lot bigger..... I'd wait another week on them girls get a loup for sure

thanks Iwas thinking at least a week or 2 but realy not sure.next year i will put a little more effort in to it and learn alot more in the process

Latest posts

Back