Any idea's MP?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

next

Reaction score
Any thoughts as to whats going on with this plant? Autoflower Ak 47, 8 weeks old claims to be done in 10

I just need her to hold on for a few more weeks! I don't know what the blochy fan leaves are all about, looks worse under the LEDs than with the camera flash. Also don't know whats with the necrosis on a few blades of a few buds.

View attachment 20150214_214413.jpg

View attachment 20150214_214319.jpg

View attachment 20150214_214251.jpg

View attachment 20150214_214347.jpg

View attachment 20150214_213907.jpg

this looks like multiple deficiencies. the source of that could be low feeding or could be ph problems or nutrient buildup that causes lockout. you should be able to know by the way you tended for your plants, which is more probable. have you been regulating ph? feeding enough? feeding a lot? a good foolproof treatment that you can use for reference, is to flush out your soil add dolomite lime, feed with ph of 6.5 (that's for soil) good luck

Could of been nute buildup, but the flush should of cleared that up. The way I tended for my plants is documented, watered every 5-7 days depending, slow increase of grow ferts throughout veg, then switch to bloom, and eased off the grow.

My best guess, is not enough run-off during waterings and aquired nute build up. But I didn't know that happened with organics. I suppose liquid organics are different.

All the plants have a run-off ph of 6.5-6.7, there is dolomite lime in the pro-mix, and I aerate / circulate my nutes for 24-38hrs until ph rises naturally.

Iff you are using organics, then you shouldn't have any issues with nutrient buildup. The pH looks like it is correct. Autos are extremely finicky and react quickly to issues. I don't think you should flush organic setups unless you have serious issues that absolutely require it. I suspect that you washed out much of the beneficial microbes that were feeding the plant and now it is reacting to that. At this point, there is little that you can do to change what is happening as the plant is late in fflower and will not heal itself.

Those don't look bad, especially for being 8 weeks in. I would not worry. You should be able to go another 2 weeks no problem. jmo

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the advice and comments. I'm just hoping to learn from my mistakes so that the next one is always better than the last.

Chopped 2 plants down, both had hollow stems. you think it could be a boron deficiency, or calcium?

A lot of my plants have hollow stems. I do not believe it denotes a deficiency.

Why did you take them down now? I really believe that they had a couple of weeks to go....

Got tired of looking at them mostly -.- Nah, the large Onyx cannibalized all its fan leaves, it was ready to come down.. the smaller onyx was definitely ready to be chopped. As for the sweet skunk, I had snipped a test bud and I really enjoy the uplifting, get er done high.

This plant is still kicking.. what ever happened to me, delayed flowering of some of my plants.. the healthy plants finished on schedule more or less.. but the not so happy ones were lagging behind.

I chopped down the two Onyx, and the Sweet Skunk.

Still have the ak47, and afghan kush ryder in the tent

Not sure if the afghan kush ryder will ever finish.. big fluffy buds, and not much fan leaves left..

I think that Afghan Kush Ryder is a bad genetic cross. Both myself and Budd88 just had that and couldn't get it to do right. It totally crapped out on both of us. I got about 40grams of mids bud and the rest had to be thrown into the hash pile. The plant before that one, in the same space produced 4oz of solid quality buds. Mine also threw out loads of nanners which seeded up some of the lower buds. I won't be growing that one again, and it makes me really hesitant to grow any freebies that come with orders as that one was a freebie.

Hey Hush,

This was also a "Freebie" seed as well.. Im going to take a break from auto's for a bit.

Latest posts

Back