probation, drug test.... pointlessss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headband

Reaction score
so for concentrated cannabis, place on probation (a felony). Now i have to submit drug tests every time I have to go to my DUI class. I have a prescription so I can come up dirty for thc... I just think its pointless having to spend $653 for a class because I had concentrated cannabis, and now having a card Im legally aloud to carry it, and smoke it and come up dirty. whats the point of this class if Im in it for weed, but have my card. I dont get it.

It's the same with booze. You can make beer and wine all day long, (within limits), but if you concentrate it into shine, it's a felony. To even have the stuff that is necessary to make shine is a felony. What a weird bunch of laws.

man, i dont know.... somethings are a little funny aroun here..

my girlfriend just got a moving violation, but i get to do traffic school online for her...

so silly sometimes...

send more troops...

my goodness...

i hear you man....

There it is headband,

I hate to say these words but, Welcome to the condition. While your visiting this planet be fully prepaired to be mezmerized by stupidity, agog at the infantile way the justice system works, and mildly amused over the struggle for power.
A little bit down the way is a friend that will invite you to take a load off, He will gladly spark one with you and share what he's got. He too is stuck here and is wondering why, but he just pleases himself with his modest gardening practices, and now and again there will be someone else that meaders along, and again he can hand out a warm invite to chill. He understands the meaning of being stuck here for the duration.

However I do believe that Stoney has found a way of escape, LOL

I hope that things will get happy for ya

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KingKahuuna said:
I hate to say these words but, Welcome to the condition. While your visiting this planet be fully prepaired to be mezmerized by stupidity, agog at the infantile way the justice system works, and mildly amused over the struggle for power.
AND thank you for the signiture read kingkahuna. ;)

EDIT "sure you can find another word" the government stinks

KingKahuuna said:
Signature Read ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I think he was talking about your "motto". It's funny man. I have that one as a poster on my office wall. I've always liked it and tried to follow it's meaning.

KingKahuuna said:
Signature Read ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna
="Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Good read man :aok: I live by that one. ;) Wanna "die with my boots on" as well. :D

.."there" is at least a portion of the answer headband!!
from what I've seen and IMHO, it's all and only about the money.. they could give a HOOT if your addiction are cured or treated... just don't forget[/u] to pay them.. ;)

no no no $651 for the drug class, which im in for marijuana use which I get tested for. I Can show up dirty cuss my card. Why pay $653, to keep me off drugs, when their letting me show dirty for the only drugs i take. weed? THen $1725 ticket.. 653 is nothing compared to that. Im going to court again on the 15th to try to get this shhhtuff lower a little. Or might as well grow a fatty outdoor setup and sell all the legal weed to the club, paying off the ticket with legal "drug money". I can get around the system a little bit but Idk what im going to do about this $2500, o and $341, tow fee, and $400 extra insurace a year for 10 years. $4000. f the government... i have, i dont have to pay till july towards that 1700 and half the class is paid for already, ive been working like a horse, all for nothingg pretty much

I said it was a "portion"... ;)
"MONEY, MONEY, MONEY"

Hick, you're totally right. Hey Headband, I'm really sorry to hear about how you're getting whacked with the payments to the man.

Cabaret is a classic. If you've never seen it, it's worth watching. The *little* blond kid singing in the beer-garden is a scary truth.

Here's the lyrics to the song that is appropriate for your situation:

copied from:http://www.ocap.ca/songs/moneymon.html

Money, Money

from the musical: Cabaret
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkRIbUT6u7Q

Money makes the world go around,
the world go around, the world go around,
it makes the world go round.
A mark, a yen, a buck or a pound,
a buck or a pound, a buck or a pound,
Is all that makes the world go around,
that clinking clanking sound,
Can make the world go round.
If you happen to be rich, and you feel like a night's entertainment,
You can pay for a gay escapade.
If you happen to be rich, and alone and you need a companion,
You can ring ting-a-ling for the maid.
If you happen to be rich and you find you are left by your lover,
Tho you moan and you groan quite a lot,
You can take it on the chin,
call a cab and begin to recover on your fourteen carat yacht.
the world go around, the world go around,
of that we both are sure.
(Raspberry) On being poor.
When you haven't any coal in the stove and you freeze in the winter
And you curse to the wind at your fate.
When you haven't any shoes on your feet and your coat's thin as paper
And you look thirty pounds underweight,
When you go to get a word of advice from the fat little pastor,
he will tell you to love evermore.
But when hunger comes to rap, rat-a-tat, rat-a-tat, at the window
See how love flies out the door.
For money makes the world go around, the world go around,
the world go around.
the clinking, clanking sound
of Money, money, money, money,
Money, money, money, money,
Get a little, get a little,
Money, money, money, money,
Mark, a yen, a buck or a pound,
That clinking, clanking clunking sound
is all that makes the world go round,
It makes the world go round.

(Very good performance by Lisa Minelli and way better with the music.)

The man says he needs a secretary. She costs. Then she needs paper and pens. They cost. Now a stationary supplier is needed. He has to make money too. He needs a truck. Trucks cost a lot. Truck needs gas. I don't even wanna talk about gas.

All this because as Hick says, "It's the money". From the moment you got pulled over, the money ball started rolling faster and faster downhill.

Ticket, cops salary, cops uniform, cops car, cops station, cops insurance, cops this, cops that... Lot's of money is needed.

You just bought an engine overhaul for a cop car.

What a world!

Latest posts

Back