This Is Your Grow Journal Too!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
hello everyone. i have grown 2 succesfull grows in soil, in my old house. now i in a new house, with the same setup. exept its all in a grow cab. i tried a soil grow again, with the intentions of cloning and trying a hand at dwc, due to the small space. i have a picture of the cab below, with goodies shown. well, like i said, i tried soil, and my plants just stopped growing. so i sprouted more bagseed, and tried a dwc bucket, pictured below also. plant stopped growing. i cant seem to figure it out. if anything, i have been pickier on the conditions of plants more since i got the cab. new tds, and ph meters, quality grow mediums, and trying to make conditions as optimal as i can. so withb your help, i hope.....i would like to take any, and all advice. my ways not working, so ill try yours. now, i can grow, last but not least is my last sucessful grow. just was not in this cab. so please, pull up a seat, and lend a brother a hand. i need a little help from my friends, to get high with a little help........ i just placed 9 supposivly, kush seeds in a dixie cup, with phed 5.5 purified water. here are the pictures, for some reason they wont let me post them on here, because they have been on here before for other reasons. i will have new pics tommorow, need batteries. so, LETS GROW! http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43688

Maybe the pots they are in are to short or maybe the dirt your using has time released nutes.

Do some research on your grow cab if its a bought in job cos i've heard of problems with some givin off fumes or sumet when they get warm or sumink anyway, just do some digging anyhows.
If you built it is there some sort of sealant or something aroundthat could be an issue.
Just trying to help

I couldn't hit your link cos of the legendary "server busy"

Newbud said:
Do some research on your grow cab if its a bought in job cos i've heard of problems with some givin off fumes or sumet when they get warm or sumink anyway, just do some digging anyhows.
If you built it is there some sort of sealant or something aroundthat could be an issue.
Just trying to help
its for personal, not grow use. baught off craigslist.

Latest posts

Back