limited grow space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_H8_MY_X

Reaction score
Hi yall,

I have limited height space right now my plant is about a foot high, and I only have another 6 inch max of space before hitting the light fixture.

My question is when should I start flowering the plants? Should I do them now as they will still grow while flowering? or should I wait till I reach the desired 6 more inches then start my flowering??

I said 6 inch as an estimate, im sure I have close to 8 to 10 inches so I have some room to play with...

Thanks...

Well your plants are still going to grow for a bit when flowering... plus remember about the BIG ole buds showing... what kind of light? I ask because there are some light fixtures you would not want a plant growing into/through

Hi, thanks for the info, I am using 4 plant bulbs that pinkish colour, and I have a single cool white, here is what the shot looks like right now... 21-08-06_2258.jpg

Jesus! haha that outta do it! That'll work well for the vegging. I was getting an inch a day w/ a couple 4' grow tubes. The closer they are to the plants the better.

On another note.. care to say which province ur in?

should I turn off the top light and leave to doubles fluro on the sides on instead??? I want a fat bush plant...

Latest posts

Back