Grower13's closet buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those leaves are snowy! Tric's upon tric's... Man those look good. Tasty too WOW, g13, those are extra nice. Thanks for posting them.

Grower13 that is mouthwatering Excellent job my friend

Holy trichomes batman.... you sure you don't sprinkle a little something on those?? Gosh that is beautiful g13, you are an excellent grower.

Wow, those trics! They are frosting up fast. Thanks for posting grower. Start fighter looks like glass dusted.

Nice to see the Chem Soda, she was the one that started the whole PM issue, well she was the first one I saw it on. Sadly I had to give her up 6 days after the flip. Hmmm looking at your garden is like looking at my veg area.......;)

Had to come see who was teaching the Yard Dog !--- He has a good teacher !-- My respect G13 !

13 is a top notch grower, and YD has progressed well under his tutelage. I see big things in his future, horizons he can not yet imagine.

Holy trichomes batman.... you sure you don't sprinkle a little something on those?? Gosh that is beautiful g13, you are an excellent grower.

thank you pot mama

Wow, those trics! They are frosting up fast. Thanks for posting grower. Start fighter looks like glass dusted.

I use the same things you do...... only 7 ingredients...... nutrients and medium......... 7 includes ph down to......... easy easy easy.

Had to come see who was teaching the Yard Dog !--- He has a good teacher !-- My respect G13 !

Thanks.........I had some good teachers...... and good genetics are as important as growing ability.

13 is a top notch grower, and YD has progressed well under his tutelage. I see big things in his future, horizons he can not yet imagine.

thanks krave........ you ain't bad yourself........yarddog's mj will only get better........

you might want to turn up the temperature in your tent, g. a hard frost like that could kill your plants... :D

Woohoo....like seeing the menu 70 days before you can eat, they look epic bro. I just flipped them all mine today. Thank you for being my friend.

So your fan leaves have more trichs than my flowers. Epic!

Woohoo....like seeing the menu 70 days before you can eat, they look epic bro. I just flipped them all mine today. Thank you for being my friend.

should be a great Thanksgiving.......

So your fan leaves have more trichs than my flowers. Epic!

Thankfully I had some good peeps teach me how to do this........ good genetics helps also....... I'm proud of the starfighter...... that plant is from seed....... so are the grass monkey plants.

Latest posts

Back